• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nangs.... the irony of the loop - is it just me?

ok, i've decided to add what I can to this thread, but as we all now it's going to be a bit of a ramble. I won't try and pinpoint the loop as it occurs to me, i've not yet worked it out, but what I can do is explain the few small chunks i've been able to recover from the recent frequent experiences i've had.

ok...point number one. What i've found is that I get the sensation of time going extremely fast, then progressively slowing down (in stages, which is something that has been taunting me from the beginning, but the stages are something i need to work on more), so yeah, time slows down until it hits a complete halt. On one experience I actually saw a progress bar along the bottom of my vision, and when it hit the left, time stopped completely. Now, as time slows down, comes with it a CHRYSTAL CLEAR understanding of what is about to occur, yet, you know it is inevitable. With the realisation of what it about to occur comes bonechilling fear, i'm yet to understand why this is so, as every time it occurs I come out unscathed. Now, time stops, and i'm left with a sensation of ticking, with the ticking comes a sort of flickering of the vision, and a few seconds later, time stars again and slowly everything returns to normal (again in stages).

erm, after writing that i'm unable to think of what my second point was...damn.

The crux of the loop is the bit which I have been unsuccessful in bringing out, and every time I am left with just a few faint visions, which I will try to construct now, one is of a feeling of being able to see into infinity, i'm not sure whether it's in the past, the future, or both, but the feeling for some reason scares the shit out of me, not because of this ability, but because of something else. This something else is the really scary bit, and the only vision i'm able to reconstruct of it is like a cog coming off of *one of those things that cogs roll along*. It's like, i think, seeing the universe as a mechanical entity, and at the time all feeling of being 'high' disappears, and i'm left with nothing but fear, absolute, blinding, fear, in such brutal clarity that you are left with the only conclusion possible...that THIS is the real nature of the world and the reality you know is a facade, much like the matrix. I think the best word to describe the vision is 'vastness'. It really is like on big dark place.

Damn it's so fucking frustrating because the essence of the experience, the thing that scares me so much, is the truely illusive thing that I simply CAN'T relive in the 'real' world. Yet, every time it happens, clear as day, same as before, just as horrifying.

As I discover more I will try and post it up here, as you all know that getting it out is the hardest bit.

fuck ok just got a random memory...which is more of a theory. I think, maybe the scary thing is seeing each fragment of time seperately, this is what the 'infinity view' is, and when you see it, you see all of time before and after the *stop* in unison. It's like, you are being shown the inner workings of time, and you are not meant to see this, because it gives you no option but to accept determinism. (i get the feeling that this is very important, extremely, i'll try and get more on this).

Damn you nitrous, damn you to hell

[...]

As I discover more I will try and post it up here, as you all know that getting it out is the hardest bit.

[...]

[...]

Damn you nitrous, damn you to hell

The essence of the loop.

BigTrancer =D

man, i've done my fair share of bulbs, but never experienced any 'visuals'. How many bulbs are you guys doing?

We normally do three bulbs at a time in a bulberator. This is usually enuf for good body sensations and changing sounds.

Do you guys re-inhale the nitrous, or something?

curious.

R-cless said:
Nitrous screws with your short term memory so much that I think thoughts seem important even though they're not just because it's impossible to keep hold of them.

i've never nanged, but i get the same thought loops as you've described on mushrooms (at the points where my trips turn bad). i'll have totally lost my short term memory, start forgetting things and get caught in loops trying to remember the MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD that i've just forgotten, which in reality, is utter codshit.

or.. are nangs totally different to mushrooms in this respect?

Sounds similar but nitrous only lasts for about 2 minutes (or a little longer in combination with GHB/1,4B), whereas the mushrooms last for hours.

BigTrancer :)

Never experienced a mushroom/acid loop myself, but many people claim they are very similar.

could someone please help me try to overcome something...?

recently i had acid and some other drugs and thought it would be great to have nangs. i would have the nang, and in my head i would experiance it, think it was over then get up and try to explain it to my friend. while explaining i would get caught in the nang loop trying to talk and be thinking 'ok now i'm out of it' 'no now i'm out of it' 'now i'm out of it' etc. i just kept coming out of it.
anyway apparently what i was doing was having the nang, and because of the time dilation when on acid .. things seem really long, i thought it had been 30 seconds and over, when really it had been about 2 seconds.
the only way i could do the nangs was to have my friend hold my eyes shut and then at some point i couldn't feel his hand and was blown away by the most awesome visuals.
i tried it again without the hand and had the same problem as the first time. my friend told me that he wanted me to lie there all day. even when the nang's over i should still have my eyes shut. but that didn't work either. i always came out of it thinking 'seriously i had the nang this time'
it was so damn annoying. i don't know why the hell i couldn't get over it but if anyone has any ideas...? maybe it was just a one off thing but who knows.

has anyone tried nangs and then had amyl strait after? If not i suggest you do.

ez_555 said:
could someone please help me try to overcome something...?

recently i had acid and some other drugs and thought it would be great to have nangs. i would have the nang, and in my head i would experiance it, think it was over then get up and try to explain it to my friend. while explaining i would get caught in the nang loop trying to talk and be thinking 'ok now i'm out of it' 'no now i'm out of it' 'now i'm out of it' etc. i just kept coming out of it.
anyway apparently what i was doing was having the nang, and because of the time dilation when on acid .. things seem really long, i thought it had been 30 seconds and over, when really it had been about 2 seconds.
the only way i could do the nangs was to have my friend hold my eyes shut and then at some point i couldn't feel his hand and was blown away by the most awesome visuals.
i tried it again without the hand and had the same problem as the first time. my friend told me that he wanted me to lie there all day. even when the nang's over i should still have my eyes shut. but that didn't work either. i always came out of it thinking 'seriously i had the nang this time'
it was so damn annoying. i don't know why the hell i couldn't get over it but if anyone has any ideas...? maybe it was just a one off thing but who knows.

Welcome to the nang loop. :D

This applies more to acid than nags.....

But next time you're tripping have a freind with a watch time out a minute, whilst you close your eyes <try not to count, it ain't hard> and try and guess exactly when the minute is up...

You'll be surprised how you go, I don't normally last more than 12 seconds before I open my eyes and go "now?"

heh heh...

yeh... i did that.. tried to wait 30 seconds but it was 15. i know this is the nang loop but the thing is it was more like this barrier stopping me from enjoying my nang because if i could have kept my eyes shut (instead of breaking out of it) i would have experianced those mad visuals.
i don't have anything against the nang loop although it is a very strange feeling. what i needed help with was how to not break out of and ruin my nang. maybe it won't happen next time.

Last edited:
I only did nangs once and it was radical... it was like the world expanded into a huge "stadium" or some sort of big area - my friends looked so alien and when they spoke it was like their voices were tiny and sort of echoed in the big huge stadium that I was inside.

Yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy yoy...