• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Naked woman high on spice trashes Subway, cops say

Crazy. The term spice doesn't cut it anymore as no one knows the contents. And I get the feeling the spice from 2007, where some herbs had some synthetic cannabinoid on it in modest amounts is not what we are talking about. The last time I had spice was 2008 and it was very gentle. Sounds like these packets are containing some stronger substances. I have to say anyone that could put an unknown substance in them should wisen up. No chance though with the human race eh?

Without a shadow of a doubt, the synthetic cannabinoids are the most hazardous class of RCs. In the 90s, ALL the big pharma companies found their own scaffold that they could patent. It's Ki might be known, but they have only been tested on cells. Some of them have metabolites that are mutagenic and there is SO MUCH low-quality stuff being made in which dimers, trimers & polymers (some with a MW over 600) mean you will not be inhaling this - it's too heavy to vapourize in a bong or spliff so, in fact, your smoking the compounds left after pyrolysis and a LOT of that is REALLY bad. In the late 18th century, it was said that you could tell which chemists had worked on nitroso compounds by looking at the obituaries. The pyrolysis compounds contain a LOT of nitroso compounds so this class isn't acutely toxic, it's a chronic toxins and you will know who indulged by the HUGE cancer rates.
I might add that US folks should read their law on cannabinoids. It just says 'any compound whose primary action is as a CB1 agonist'.... illegal. See, not a chemical named, only an action.

Do yourself a favour and smoke the plant material through a water-pipe. At least the heavy compounds drop out (look at that ring of black shit around the surface of the water. If seeing that doesn't convince you that it could cause emphysema, you need to read a bit more. Too few people will admit to their doctor that they smoke weed so we have no figures. We WILL have figures for both of the points I raise in 10 years and X lives. I'm no hippy BUT in this case, nature knows best.

In office we have too many people that are too stubborn to admit they are wrong.

so the drug was 100% responsible right? and only this drug? we're sure she didn't have a mental disorder and this wasn't going to happen on alcohol? that doesn't make a very good headline...

WOMAN SUFFERING WITH UNTREATED MENTAL HEALTH DIFFICULTIES SELF-MEDICATES WITH ONLY SUBSTANCE SHE HAS AVAILABLE CAUSES MINOR DISRUPTION

Crazy. The term spice doesn't cut it anymore as no one knows the contents. And I get the feeling the spice from 2007, where some herbs had some synthetic cannabinoid on it in modest amounts is not what we are talking about. The last time I had spice was 2008 and it was very gentle. Sounds like these packets are containing some stronger substances. I have to say anyone that could put an unknown substance in them should wisen up. No chance though with the human race eh?

Agreed, you have no idea what's even in 'spice' or other blends, or what short and long-term side effects research chemicals even have on your body.

I never used spice or any of that stuff because in 2007 I thought it was the fake stuff that was sold in the back of high times magazine, and I had access to the real stuff and never wanted to ever use any RCs.

so the drug was 100% responsible right? and only this drug? we're sure she didn't have a mental disorder and this wasn't going to happen on alcohol? that doesn't make a very good headline...

WOMAN SUFFERING WITH UNTREATED MENTAL HEALTH DIFFICULTIES SELF-MEDICATES WITH ONLY SUBSTANCE SHE HAS AVAILABLE CAUSES MINOR DISRUPTION