• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

N-Iso what is this chemical?

Matticusloveswhiskey

Bluelighter
Is this a controlled substance? And does it look like meth? What are the differences between meth and N-Iso? Is it more toxic?
How can i tell if my stuff has been cut with N-Iso?

I’m also curious about this. From what I’ve read it looks similar but more murky, can form in much bigger crystals and has flat edges on crystals. I’ve also mostly heard that it is much more brittle than ice. I guess what we know is very limited currently but there is evidence of toxicity, see link below. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36162621/

It’s also not controlled but I’ve gotten many mixed answers on the rest. Apparently this stuff will pass for meth in many tests such as bleach and water. I’ve read people saying that it made some people tired, or the high just hardly lasted at all. Some people said it just gave them chest pains, vasoconstriction and all the other uncomfortable speed side effects, without the euphoria, and I’ve also heard that it’s all a bunch of bs. I’d love to hear some more insight from some people with more experience, but I hope this helped some.

I really want to know how isopropylbenzylamine is made and the ingredients used in making it

Lol man idk how to produce the shit lol. Sorry man. Looking it up on wiki is the best your going to get. Unless some anon. Gives you the recipe. Sorry brah.

Why do you want to know how to synth it...because it slightly resembles meth?Deception?No one here going to tell you from those that have the chemistry know how....At the end of the day if you have to ask 'how to' then you probably shouldnt be thinking about how to produce something /anything