Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

mystery cannabinoid rcbc1

Lol98x

Greenlighter
Novel obscure compound rcbc1 is rather potent I notice activity at minute amounts.
The feeling it produces is reminiscent of early gen1/gen2 compounds from over a decade ago. Redosing after initial experience produced a very cannabis-esque high. Lovely little gem if I say so myself. No information on this compound exists anywhere online, which is understandable. As it is a mystery compound. One could assume it's a new gen compound in the oxizid family like all current Noids coming out of China. Which allows them to synth legal Noids that aren't based on the old two core structures. I like this compound, it is worth researching if you so dare-as it is an unknown compound. Be safe and start very small. I impregnated construction paper with the compound and rolled joints with tiny amounts and worked my way up, as I advise anyone else to do keep your initial dose small and then gradually increase. It's not a real intense high like a lot of Noids can be, it is mellow and very weed-like, with a little more effect than natural cannabinoids.

Happy researching and stay safe.

Very interesting, where I’m at we are flooded with Chinese fentanyl analogues, u47700 and butryfentayl some with no names. I have a crazy tolerance but it’s the shit that if a citizen sniffed a regular line you’d be blue and dead in 5 min. Shits interesting i wonder where this sweet tasting white as printer paper and realllly powerdery.

so this is a promotion of a drug with

No information on this compound exists anywhere online, which is understandable. As it is a mystery compound

suspect

I wouldn't buy it. It's mild at best as is most oxizid compounds. If you eat a bunch of it it is quite sedating however. You'd be best off converting cbd to a thc via one simple reaction in your kitchen with foodsafe reagents

Very interesting, where I’m at we are flooded with Chinese fentanyl analogues, u47700 and butryfentayl some with no names. I have a crazy tolerance but it’s the shit that if a citizen sniffed a regular line you’d be blue and dead in 5 min. Shits interesting i wonder where this sweet tasting white as printer paper and realllly powerdery.
Where is this? How do you think you're flooded with analogs as most chemicals to make fentanyls (the intermediates) have been controlled. And you'd have to start the synth from further down the line. And it's not an easy or safe synth to pull off and no average Joe is gonna do it.
Your country got labs making the shit? I mean a chemist should have no problem doing the synth from available chemicals. However some are heavily watched like phenethyl bromide so idk.

Novel obscure compound rcbc1 is rather potent I notice activity at minute amounts.
The feeling it produces is reminiscent of early gen1/gen2 compounds from over a decade ago. Redosing after initial experience produced a very cannabis-esque high. Lovely little gem if I say so myself. No information on this compound exists anywhere online, which is understandable. As it is a mystery compound. One could assume it's a new gen compound in the oxizid family like all current Noids coming out of China. Which allows them to synth legal Noids that aren't based on the old two core structures. I like this compound, it is worth researching if you so dare-as it is an unknown compound. Be safe and start very small. I impregnated construction paper with the compound and rolled joints with tiny amounts and worked my way up, as I advise anyone else to do keep your initial dose small and then gradually increase. It's not a real intense high like a lot of Noids can be, it is mellow and very weed-like, with a little more effect than natural cannabinoids.

Happy researching and stay safe.
reminescent of jwh-018/21 era?