• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants "Mydayis" The New Adderall

TheCollegeTweaker

Greenlighter
So I recently went in to my psychiatrist; and we were talking about my ADHD/ADD medicine and I decided to switch from Vyvanse, to a drug that had a little levoamphetamine in it. I told him that I wanted a drug that had levoamphetamine such as Adderall or Evekeo; and it would be preferable, but not necessary to have it be an extended release medication. He looked me dead in the eye and said, "I have just the thing for you". He got up and left the room for a couple minutes and came back with a discount card for "Mydayis" a new drug from SHIRE PHARMACEUTICALS! On the card it said that the drug is called, "mixed salts of a single-entity amphetamine product" and my mind immediately went to, "mixed amphetamine salts" AKA Adderall. I asked him if this was Adderall and he straight up said that it was, except..instead of having two different kinds of beads inside of the capsule, it has three different kinds of beads...making the medication last even longer than Adderall XR; which is PERFECT. I walked out of my appointment with a prescription written for 50mg of Mydayis and a smile on my face.

If you have any issues with your ADHD/ADD medication not working as long as you would like it to, I would suggest this new drug to you. I took it this morning at 10:00am and it is still working right now and it's 8:00pm :)

Hey, I'm glad it's working out well for you :)

I hope you keep us updated in a few weeks if it continues to work that well. Lots of people struggle with the short duration even of XR versions, so this could be a helpful option.

Hey, I'm glad it's working out well for you :)

I hope you keep us updated in a few weeks if it continues to work that well. Lots of people struggle with the short duration even of XR versions, so this could be a helpful option.

The one real problem is that most pharmacies don't have the drug in stock as the drug just became available in the third quarter of this year. I had to run around to three pharmacies before I found one that had the drug in stock :(

All it is is a slower released Adderall XR. I’m sure there are safe ways to make it IR for rec purposes. Probably let the beads dissolve in a shot glass of cola for 12 hours.

All it is is a slower released Adderall XR. I’m sure there are safe ways to make it IR for rec purposes. Probably let the beads dissolve in a shot glass of cola for 12 hours.

You could simply crush them with a mortal and pestle and either parachute it, snort it, or plug it.
The dosages are 12.5mg, 25mg, 37.5mg, and 50mg

Plugging is my preferred ROA with amphetamines as the bioavailibility spikes to almost 100%.
So crushing one of my 50mg capsules and plugging is how I go about recreational use. :)

Hey, any chance we can hear about the subjective, subtle differences between Adderall and Midayis?

How many ways can you sell basically amphetamine? They have a 50 mg doses thats interesting adderall only goes to 30 mg.

Where do they come up with these names? My day is?

Heh.

It appears to be a sustained release once daily....so it might be similar to adderall xr....the literature says...

Mydayis delivers d- and l-amphetamine salts at a 3:1 ratio; similar kinetics are seen for l-amphetamine.

Which has me confused over what "single entity" means when it appears to have both forms of amphetamine.

I was gonna ask my doctor till I saw the extended nature of the drug, and delayed onset....that's not for me.

The literature suggests crushing may not work (what with the porous screen 1/3rd of the beads have). But it also says the beads dissolve at high ph.

I suspect it will be expensive.

The three bead types within Mydayis release mixed amphetamine salts (MAS) at different pH levels, enabling prolonged amphetamine delivery over time as the pH in the digestive tract changes.1,3,4

This drug is another wonderful aspect of capitalism....one of the world's oldest drugs can continue to be remade enabling huge profits which lead to more medical discoveries, it says here.

https://www.mydayis-pro.com/

Last edited:
The name of the compound is funny; "my-day-is." I totally doubt that there was any marketing that went into that.

Mydayis "a life with concentration"
Mydayis "energy"
Mydayis "a great name for this cheesy ad line

Aren't there enough amphetamine products. These just seem like doses that will introduce people to the drug rather than a new product to help those on it manage their use better.

Edit: the drug delivery system to prolong the effect further is pretty cool. I wonder if it could be applied to opiods. I could see that being super useful.

How many ways can you sell basically amphetamine? They have a 50 mg doses thats interesting adderall only goes to 30 mg.

The reason they have doses that go all the way up to 50mg is because there are three sets of beads.
One third of the beads release immediately
One third of the beads release after 3-6 hours
And one third of the beads release after 5-7 hours

With an Adderall XR, half the beads release immediately, and the other half release after 3-6hrs
So with a 30mg Adderall XR you're only getting 15mgs of Adderall at one time.
With Mydayis, since the beads are released in thirds...a 50mg dose would only be giving you 16.6mgs at any one time. Basically the same dosage as a 30mg Addy

Where do they come up with these names? My day is?

Heh.

It appears to be a sustained release once daily....so it might be similar to adderall xr....the literature says...

Which has me confused over what "single entity" means when it appears to have both forms of amphetamine.

I was gonna ask my doctor till I saw the extended nature of the drug, and delayed onset....that's not for me.

The literature suggests crushing may not work (what with the porous screen 1/3rd of the beads have). But it also says the beads dissolve at high ph.

I suspect it will be expensive.

This drug is another wonderful aspect of capitalism....one of the world's oldest drugs can continue to be remade enabling huge profits which lead to more medical discoveries, it says here.

https://www.mydayis-pro.com/

They took Adderall and made a new release mechanism using the beads. So they had to change the name so they could put a patent on the drug, because if they called Mydayis "mixed amphetamine salts" then it would simply be considered a longer acting version of Adderall XR, and thus they would have to call it such. Adderall XXR lol

I'm also curious.

Mydayis, when taken in recreational doses feels the exact same as Adderall XR. There is no distinguishable difference WHATSOEVER for me. When you crush the beads it feels the same as an Adderall IR. There truly is no difference to me. Maybe someone who is prescribed this medication will jump in and give a different subjective opinion. I did notice one time I had taken a whopping 250mg, (without crushing the beads of course) and it felt like crystal meth 8o The duration of the medication was very long; I loved it :)

Mydayis....'spent coming up with naff names for new pharmaceuticals that make me sound like a corporate prick employed to keep twacked out tweakers laughing their arses off at my expense, whilst not entirely unsuspected of being the first one to see how abuse-resistant the new product is'

'In soviet russia, ?????oK M???????-twack k???? ??? ??????, HeT??'

'the ''R'' in 'XR' means 'stands for 'X-tra ruined racemate' or the generic to come out years later 'if its laevo, leavo and go doctor shopping mate'

'Merde-is....' *patients look at the new profiteering exercise in scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to bog fucking standard amphetamine salts far enough to gnaw a tunnel through from france to the seat of a chinese toilet and bite an oriental junkie's testicles off'

Mydayis....ruined by hearing of such a bald-faced attempt to defacate on the efforts of perfectly competent clandestine chemists and look technologically superior to the uninformed public, and schoolchildren with AD(h)D whilst defaming the good name of those of the former who actually take pride in their work, and who happen to use the P2NP routes or P2P ketoxime reduction via Beaveault-Blanc (sodium metal in anhydrous ethanolic solution of phenylacetone ketoxime.), who should sue big pharma for being lazy, narcissistic overpaid underworking stuffed shirted slanderous gutter-beshitten whoresons of pig-dogs, who generally insult, with a fermenting ruptured midden of a half-baked bunch of corporate oversell-guff such as this 'mydayis',

Sheesh... not even taking the effort to NAME it properly let alone come up with a product that has potential. Just stuff more of the laevo garbage people don't want for the most part in there we might have to throw away or oxidize to the ephedrine and re-reduce to D-meth for desoxyn to recycle our fucking garbage. Dammit, I'm a BLer and I've still got better marketing ideas FOR the garbage THEY dreamed out into the corporate scheisse-haus, to be recycled than, their effort in the first place. I'd not disgrace so much as a graham condenser with churning that out for big pharma. I'd feel like a sell-out, and to have in a sense, sullied the glassware, which had so much potential, for it's first baptism (although I don't use Graham type coil designs, they are crap for vertically-oriented distillations as the narrow bore clogs easily and chokes on much of any liquid flow, even, and you just don't want to use a spiral coil condenser for a sideways-attached still configuration type setup. IIRC I do have at least one somewhere. But the reversed orientation of the coil vs the jacket, known as a Dimroth condenser, now that is what you call a proper condenser. Got mine cheap too, and unlike any experience with the Graham style, my Dimroth has saved my ass a few times from a mess, nice, compact, space-conserving reflux condenser fit for any chemist worth his salt. A graham, is suited for the sort of corporate git that came up with that name and paid someone off to make it, to have stuffed up their jacksie, ideally sent air-freight.)

'

I can't find any information about which isomers or salts of amphetamine this stuff contains. It just says it's single entity amphetamine whatever that means.

I can't find any information about which isomers or salts of amphetamine this stuff contains. It just says it's single entity amphetamine whatever that means.

"mixed salts of a single amphetamine product" kind of sounds like "mixed amphetamine salts" so i assume that Mydayis is a 3/1 Dextro/Levo formulated drug

The formulation of salts and especially isomers can have a fairly significant impact on the dose and effect. It seems that the manufacturer is being purposefully vague about it. If "mixed salts of amphetamine" is the most they are giving away, they may as well just stamp the pills with a question mark and print a winking emoji on the bottle.

MYDAYIS
;)Super secret amphetamine mix;)