• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

My version of a psychedelic handbook (work in progress)

MajorBong

Bluelighter
Rescinded beside this, will repost after refinement for clarity. Does this convey any understanding of why several string theorists have moved towards a 12 dimension approach? Vectors leaving each dimension implying a curvature on the level of said dimensions.
cNNyAMP.png

After all if we work on strings drugs work on strings.

Last edited:
These posts may be easier interpreted if one has experience with said substances. This was intended to be more of a scientific adventure in life and how these drugs inspire ideas of life sciences is a focus of my adventures.

Energy in this universe is setup in a perfect fractal
energy tries to go into states of higher disorder (-> entropy), so quite the opposite actually.. ;)

to be frank, you should leave out this kind of esoteric stuff and just focus on the facts known. "Mescaline is the drug of mind" just makes no sense in any way.

energy tries to go into states of higher disorder (-> entropy), so quite the opposite actually.. ;)

to be frank, you should leave out this kind of esoteric stuff and just focus on the facts known. "Mescaline is the drug of mind" just makes no sense in any way.

Energy moving towards disorder is a false misunderstanding of the idea of wave form expressive in a spiral fractal graph tree (disc rotation as points of interaction are expressed in the middle between the center information and outer flow). Energy itself is movement and movement does not have order or disorder. In this way one can understand that the universe would be repetitive in a system of primes (the universe will likely happen again, but not with the same space, it would happen next to it, reexpressing the fractal of our movement over space and time.

As for mescaline as drug of the mind: It brings thought in tune with the energy that it is, in that way it is the ideal psychedelic for understanding the state of mind as a state of mind.

All this "drug of life", "drug of mind", "drug of body" stuff is extremely esoteric and really doesn't help anybody. It might make perfect sense to you but nobody has the slightest idea what you're on about.

I'm sorry but you talk a LOT of nonsense for someone who claims to know so much about organic chemistry and physics. You say that LSD 'mirrors serotonin' whereas psilocin 'wraps around the flow of serotonin'. You say that DMT is a 'dopamine mirror' and make equally outrageous and incoherent claims about mescaline.

One thing you seem to have got backwards is this: Tryptamine psychedelics (like DMT and psilocin) are similar to serotonin in their structure whereas phenethylamine psychedelics (like mescaline) are more similar to dopamine in their structure.

Also, I missed the part where you explained how LSD is a partial D2-agonist... are you even aware of this or did you really think that this wasn't worth a mention???

Last edited:
All this "drug of life", "drug of mind", "drug of body" stuff is extremely esoteric and really doesn't help anybody. It might make perfect sense to you but nobody has the slightest idea what you're on about.

I'm sorry but you talk a LOT of nonsense for someone who claims to know so much about organic chemistry and physics. You say that LSD 'mirrors serotonin' whereas psilocin 'wraps around the flow of serotonin'. You say that DMT is a 'dopamine mirror' and make equally outrageous and incoherent claims about mescaline.

One thing you seem to have got backwards is this: Tryptamine psychedelics (like DMT and psilocin) are similar to serotonin in their structure whereas phenethylamine psychedelics (like mescaline) are more similar to dopamine in their structure.

Also, I missed the part where you explained how LSD is a partial D2-agonist... are you even aware of this or did you really think that this wasn't worth a mention???

Thank you for this reply, it showed several errors in my explanations but not understanding of the drugs. I know I have the correct information in my mind and even your info confirms it, it's just really hard to explain. My attempts were to bring the understanding of drugs down to a certain level but this venture has shown me that you have to be knowledgeable with o-chem/neuroscience to understand the information that I have. Thus since it is only understandable with the prerequisite knowledge trying to bring this later information into play is a useless venture so I will probably keep what I have to myself and possibly discuss with friends.

In response my understanding of LSD is that it flows with serotonin towards the dopamine system, acting in reverse on the drive system, and thus the reason it acts as a mirror. My attempt was to explain that it is like serotonin and acts as a mirror, not that it mirrors serotonin (bad explanation on my part).

In response to tryptamines being like 5-HT while phenethylamines are like D2: each system effects the other like each is an opposite frame of reference to the other (just as movement requires a background each is the background to the other side). Psilocybin like tryptamines have a 5-HT wrap around implication, thus that they stay effective mostly with 5-HT. Most phenethylamines move forwards with D2, thus have their greater effect with 5-HT. That which moves forwards with 5-HT flow will first affect D2 before its effects on D2 cause a reverse bounce effect back on 5-HT (N,N-DMT,LSD move forwards with 5-HT, cause their effect on D2, the effect on D2 causing the main effect of the compound felt back with 5-HT receptors).