• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids My thoughts on why PST is the perfect opiate

johnloperamide

Bluelighter
So I just felt like sharing why I consider PST to be the perfect opiate... This is with my limited experienced, I have only done codeine and hydro besides this

Drinking it definitely sucks, and making it does too but I drink it all in around 20-30 min... Then I get like 3 different stages

First, I start to feel it and it peaks and I feel like in fucking heaven for like 30-40 min, it is like too intense so I'm even glad it stops a lil sometimes

Second, for 2-3 hours I feel pretty damn good though but the great effects clearly go down from the first stage, usually feel it go down to this stage almost instantly

And lastly, I start nodding and nodding for 3 hours or so..

I love every single stage, they all have its perks.. And then I sleep like a baby.. You feel good for like 12 hours, it's awesome... I only get this if I don't use often, if I do it is still pleasurable but nothing like this

It's all great till you become dependent and have to quit, because of its long half-life, WD's last a very long damn time.. But if used smart it is a great thing

Cons: Drinking it sucks, making it sucks, for some reason I pee 5,000 times after I drink the tea, and funny enough a few hours after I can hardly pee anymore

It's not the perfect opiate because the withdrawals last for fucking ever.

I find the effects of it last forever though too. Which isn't always a good thing. Opiates interfere with my ability to sleep deeply or at all. And I find only the first 3 or so hours are "euphoric", and then the rush and peak is gone and I'm just kinda in opiate Purgatory where I'm kinda high but not really, but can't sleep because I'm kinda high, but don't really feel that high, but still am kinda high. If that makes sense lol. But most of the pleasure is usually gone by this point.

The theory of why poppy tea lasts so long is because it has so many different alkaloids in it that the enzymes that usually break down morphine and codeine in the body are so busy dealing with all the alkaloids in it, that if it takes them a while to be available to break down all the morphine and codeine and whatever other active alkaloids are in it. Makes sense. Also, I've read interestings posts online that a lot of the alkaloids in the tea may actually be converted into other psychoactive alkaloids by enzymes in the liver and the body as well, hours after ingestion, which is why it seems like the high drags on forever.

It's not the perfect opiate because the withdrawals last for fucking ever.

I find the effects of it last forever though too. Which isn't always a good thing. Opiates interfere with my ability to sleep deeply or at all. And I find only the first 3 or so hours are "euphoric", and then the rush and peak is gone and I'm just kinda in opiate Purgatory where I'm kinda high but not really, but can't sleep because I'm kinda high, but don't really feel that high, but still am kinda high. If that makes sense lol. But most of the pleasure is usually gone by this point.

The theory of why poppy tea lasts so long is because it has so many different alkaloids in it that the enzymes that usually break down morphine and codeine in the body are so busy dealing with all the alkaloids in it, that if it takes them a while to be available to break down all the morphine and codeine and whatever other active alkaloids are in it. Makes sense. Also, I've read interestings posts online that a lot of the alkaloids in the tea may actually be converted into other psychoactive alkaloids by enzymes in the liver and the body as well, hours after ingestion, which is why it seems like the high drags on forever.

I know I mentioned that WD's last for fucking ever that definitely sucks and I agree with you that the euphoria doesn't last long, but ONLY when you use often... If you use once a week it knocks you on your ass every time, unless with me... and funny, I sleep like a baby on this, I love nights cause I know I will sleep a million hours

Right now I got that awesome feeling on your arms and legs, such a strange feeling to explain to some who's never tried opiates... It's almost like pain? but different, so pleasurable.. so strange

I know I mentioned that WD's last for fucking ever that definitely sucks and I agree with you that the euphoria doesn't last long, but ONLY when you use often... If you use once a week it knocks you on your ass every time, unless with me... and funny, I sleep like a baby on this, I love nights cause I know I will sleep a million hours

Right now I got that awesome feeling on your arms and legs, such a strange feeling to explain to some who's never tried opiates... It's almost like pain? but different, so pleasurable.. so strange

I think it may be because I had adhd, in general I have never been able to sleep on opiates. They keep me awake.

I think it may be because I had adhd, in general I have never been able to sleep on opiates. They keep me awake.

That sucks man, it just makes the day you had in heaven even better, nothing like sleeping on PST.. I do not sleep well on hydro btw, but I do on PST. weirdly enough

Also, that feeling I'm talking about on arms and legs? is that what people call the warm blanket? I've never described it as that, but everyone does... I'm in so much pleasure right now though... Using responsibly is so hard, I will have to stop for a few weeks cause I see myself slipping
I hate how often I have to pee though, it's like every 5 minutes.. Drinking a monster doesn't help lol

Opiates knock me the fuck out haha.

OP, how many lbs of seeds do you use in your tea? How much do you drink? I plan on making it today, but I have no idea how much to use and consume.

Opiates knock me the fuck out haha.

OP, how many lbs of seeds do you use in your tea? How much do you drink? I plan on making it today, but I have no idea how much to use and consume.

Well, before I answer you, what's your tolerance? what opiates do you usually use? What kind of seeds do you have? brand?

I really want to stop peeing haha it's so fucking annoying

That sucks man, it just makes the day you had in heaven even better, nothing like sleeping on PST.. I do not sleep well on hydro btw, but I do on PST. weirdly enough

Also, that feeling I'm talking about on arms and legs? is that what people call the warm blanket? I've never described it as that, but everyone does... I'm in so much pleasure right now though... Using responsibly is so hard, I will have to stop for a few weeks cause I see myself slipping
I hate how often I have to pee though, it's like every 5 minutes.. Drinking a monster doesn't help lol

I think I know what you are talking about. It feels almost like a bit of a pressure on your head and arms and legs, but with a soft touch and warmth and it feels nice. Yes that would be the warm blanket effect I believe everyone refers too.

I think I know what you are talking about. It feels almost like a bit of a pressure on your head and arms and legs, but with a soft touch and warmth and it feels nice. Yes that would be the warm blanket effect I believe everyone refers too.

Yeah I guess.. you did mention warmth so maybe it's just me who doesn't get the warmth part... Yeah it's like a pressure and I do think that it is almost pain, pleasurable somehow... I love that, one of my favorite things... I get it in my head a lot with hydro, with PST it's mostly on arms and legs, sometimes on chest...

I get a chronic pain on my thighs and I call it restless legs but Idk if that's what it is and the only way to make it stop is to move them.. have had them for years.. And this opiate on my legs feel almost like that, except there is a slight change or something that makes it pleasurable, it's weird

You have only done 2 of the weakest opiates/opioids available and yet are able to say that PST is the "perfect opiate". I stopped reading this post after I read that the OP had only tried hydro and codeine.

A perfect opiate IMO would be something that does not lead to withdraw.

Well, before I answer you, what's your tolerance? what opiates do you usually use? What kind of seeds do you have? brand?

I really want to stop peeing haha it's so fucking annoying

Tolerance is small-medium, it takes about 30mg of hydro to get me a good high. I have unwashed black poppy seeds, don't know the brand.

You have only done 2 of the weakest opiates/opioids available and yet are able to say that PST is the "perfect opiate". I stopped reading this post after I read that the OP had only tried hydro and codeine.

Plenty strong for me, don't need anything else

Don't underestimate poppy seed tea though! If you source unwashed seeds, they are covered in plenty of opium latex alkaloids. I go hooked on pst before switching to H and my tolerance was already a quarter gram of ECP in a night from the very start because of my tolerance from poppy tea. And now I'm a seasoned opiate veteran lols, and can still vouch for poppy seed tea.

Tolerance is small-medium, it takes about 30mg of hydro to get me a good high. I have unwashed black poppy seeds, don't know the brand.

Ok, good then you are like me... 30mg of hydro will send me to the sky...

So I use 1lb... I used to use less than that for a while... like 10-12oz... I am now using 16oz(1lb) because I'm trying to use all I have so I won't use several days in a row and I buy 1lb bags..

If you have good seeds and use 12oz or so you should feel awesome... If I were you I would start with 8oz or so and see how you feel and then drink 4oz more, you never know how they will affect you... I had some bad seeds one time and woke up the next day with my eyes all swollen, had a bad reaction.. but it only happened with one crappy brand...

When you say black? is that what is says on the bag? cause mine say blue, idk about black ones, the do look back though in case you're just looking at them and thinking they are black

as for a recipe... it's as simple as puttin them in a bottle and adding enough water so you can swish them around, shake for 3 min, loosen the cap a bit and drain the water and drink that... no need for letting it sit and shake and all that other crap you read online..

If you have good seeds with your 30mg hydro tolerance you should feel pretty awesome for the rest of the day.. Good luck

Also, it isn't as intense as hydro, but it lasts way longer, you have to learn to appreciate the high

Don't underestimate poppy seed tea though! If you source unwashed seeds, they are covered in plenty of opium latex alkaloids. I go hooked on pst before switching to H and my tolerance was already a quarter gram of ECP in a night from the very start because of my tolerance from poppy tea. And now I'm a seasoned opiate veteran lols, and can still vouch for poppy seed tea.

Yeah, those stupid comments are because people will read online that they don't work and then they might try store bought seeds or maybe they have such a fucking strong tolerance that they would need 5lbs of seeds, which isn't practical... I read of people taking 120mg of hydro trying the seeds and saying that they don't work

How can you possibly know what the "perfect opiate" is if you have only done 3 of them? First off, all the enjoyable effects from PST are from raw morphine, and maybe a little bit of raw codeine but the amount is negligible. PST has a bevy of other natural opiates in it, most have little effect and the most abundant one, thebaine, has no pleasurable effects and actually only causes negative effects. At the very least, pure, pharmaceutical grade morphine is better than PST. Raw morphine has a lot of downfalls, too. If raw morphine was such a great opiate then we wouldn't feel the need to synthesize the natural morphine (or the thebaine in the case of many pharm opioids) to make better pain killers.

In terms of negative health effects, codeine and morphine are 2 of the worst. Morphine's 2 main metabolites are very harsh on the body compared to the semi-synthetics like Oxycodone, hydrocodone, oxymorphone and hydromorphone. Or the full synthetics like fent and methadone. Morphine-3-gluconaride is harmful to the kidneys and causes unpleasant effects if it builds up in a person's body.

PST has a lot of downfalls that other opiates/opioids do not, for instance:

- impossible to accurately dose
- long duration, leading a long withdrawal period and worse issues w/ constipation
- Lots of natural opiates with no psychoactive effects but also unknown as to their effect on the body in general
- tastes like ass
- Can only be consumed orally
- Pain in the ass to transport a bag of seeds of a bottle full of already made PST, compared to a pill or some powder.
- Possible link to PST and ingestion of high levels of the heavy metal cadmium, believed that cadmium is absorbed by the seeds from soil.
- You are not guaranteed seeds that will contain a reasonable amount of morphine, even form the same source. On a batch to batch basis you will not know what amount of morphine is in your seeds. This can be bad because it leaves you sick from lacking enough morphine (if you are dependent) or dead because you dosed the same amount of seeds and they ended up being 3X more potent than the strongest batch you ever used had in the past.

All that aside, its nowhere near as good as almost any other opioid, its a dirty feeling high and you gotta drink that nasty ass liquid. Pod tea is better but still has most the same downfalls.

The only thing I found advantageous about PST was I could get high all day for about $5 worth of seeds that I was able to acquire. But I found daily use to cause many negative effects after only several weeks. I would not suggest it, especially if you think its a nice cheap way to get an opiate high every day. Casual users might find it a better option. But, if you use casually I'd opt for anything else unless seeds are all you can get your hands on. Just be careful. You can OD on them, seeds vary greatly in the amount of unwashed morphine that is present on them.

BTW, this original post is just a trip report. There is not a question or anything of actual value to the harm reduction aspect of the site.

How can you possibly know what the "perfect opiate" is if you have only done 3 of them? First off, all the enjoyable effects from PST are from raw morphine, and maybe a little bit of raw codeine but the amount is negligible. PST has a bevy of other natural opiates in it, most have little effect and the most abundant one, thebaine, has no pleasurable effects and actually only causes negative effects. At the very least, pure, pharmaceutical grade morphine is better than PST. Raw morphine has a lot of downfalls, too. If raw morphine was such a great opiate then we wouldn't feel the need to synthesize the natural morphine (or the thebaine in the case of many pharm opioids) to make better pain killers.

In terms of negative health effects, codeine and morphine are 2 of the worst. Morphine's 2 main metabolites are very harsh on the body compared to the semi-synthetics like Oxycodone, hydrocodone, oxymorphone and hydromorphone. Or the full synthetics like fent and methadone. Morphine-3-gluconaride is harmful to the kidneys and causes unpleasant effects if it builds up in a person's body.

PST has a lot of downfalls that other opiates/opioids do not, for instance:

- impossible to accurately dose
- long duration, leading a long withdrawal period and worse issues w/ constipation
- Lots of natural opiates with no psychoactive effects but also unknown as to their effect on the body in general
- tastes like ass
- Can only be consumed orally
- Pain in the ass to transport a bag of seeds of a bottle full of already made PST, compared to a pill or some powder.
- Possible link to PST and ingestion of high levels of the heavy metal cadmium, believed that cadmium is absorbed by the seeds from soil.
- You are not guaranteed seeds that will contain a reasonable amount of morphine, even form the same source. On a batch to batch basis you will not know what amount of morphine is in your seeds. This can be bad because it leaves you sick from lacking enough morphine (if you are dependent) or dead because you dosed the same amount of seeds and they ended up being 3X more potent than the strongest batch you ever used had in the past.

All that aside, its nowhere near as good as almost any other opioid, its a dirty feeling high and you gotta drink that nasty ass liquid. Pod tea is better but still has most the same downfalls.

The only thing I found advantageous about PST was I could get high all day for about $5 worth of seeds that I was able to acquire. But I found daily use to cause many negative effects after only several weeks. I would not suggest it, especially if you think its a nice cheap way to get an opiate high every day. Casual users might find it a better option. But, if you use casually I'd opt for anything else unless seeds are all you can get your hands on. Just be careful. You can OD on them, seeds vary greatly in the amount of unwashed morphine that is present on them.

Hahahah when I read can only be consumed orally I almost died of laugther... I have no intention of ever snorting anything or injecting myself with anything... This is MY opinion, the 12 hour effects are awesome, it makes a whole day fucking awesome...

-I specifically mentioned that WD's last forever so this is only great if you use it responsibly and once in a while, I've withdrawn from PST and the lenght of it kicked my ass
-I've been using the same brand of seeds for a while and they have all been comparable in strength so to me I can measure my doses accurately
-taste like ass? I don't mind it, a lot of people like the taste of hard liquor and I rather die than drink that, matter of opinion
-Really zero intention of ever injecting myself or snorting something.. or smoke it, I totally forgot about that option because I find smoking nasty, I'm in good shape and I need my lungs healthy
-pain to transport? where the hell do I have to transport it to? I get it delivered to my house and make it and drink it.. And if you do want to transport it then it is LEGAL at least, that's a big issue for me.. I don't want any problems with the law, the fact that it is legal is one of the things I like the most

This is something anyone can do, you don't have to deal with any shady dealers and you get it delivered to your house... And sure there are a lot of negative side-effects from getting addicted but so do all other opiates....

You're in a different world than me... this is not intended for hard core users like you, this is intended for the average person looking to have a good time.. it's so sad you can't see that, and also there are a lot of hard core users who will attest to the awesomeness of PST

Last edited: