Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

My first Salvia trip experience

crrossiter45

Greenlighter
Salvia Divinorum/20X-Novice-My first Salvia Breakthrough-Very Enlightening

So I'm new here and I'm not sure where to put this post. So I found this and figured I'd just post my experience here.

Well I'll start by telling you a little bit about myself.

My name is Connor and I live in Southern Oregon.
I have recently had my first breakthrough experience with Salvia Divinorum and I must say, it was definitely an experience that I would love to experience again.

Ive used salvia before this experience before but I never dosed enough to break through. Really made me not like this drug because i thought that's what it was supposed to do. But i decided to give it another go because i like to give lots of chances.

So me and my friends had some 20x extract and I took two fat hits off a bong we made.

When it first started kicking in I felt very heavy and fuzzy minded. I just thought about finding the meaning of life. Then it happened, I just changed and everything I saw wasn't what I was actually looking at.

Revelations on the meaning of life. Everything felt as if it flattened around me and I merged into the ground itself and saw different colored squares and then I felt something... a Whole other form of life Pulling me out of my body away from the squares I was looking at and taking me through the different layers of existence. The whole time the beings were talking to me but I don't remember all of what was said. I never saw the beings themselves, though I wish I had. I just felt their manipulation on my consciousness pulling me up to their level of existence, giving me a glimpse of what I will one day become. I think the being was trying to explain to me that mortality is my first step in my journey to learn and experience mistakes and when I die my soul will ascend to be with them while my body is left in the cold rain of decay. This experience was very short lived as the last thing I remember them communicating to me was that it was time for me to go back then I felt myself being pushed back into my body. I was scared, I didn't want to leave this plain. I didn't have a choice though. Everything began to sort of melt back into place and unflatten, Then I realized that I was back in my own body and I just couldn't grasp what I had just experienced... It's still very vague, it felt like I always existed like that, but truly I hadn't.

I'm sorry if this was a little vague(still confused about all of it
:?) but its better then the description I had an hour ago. I remember more details the more I think about it. I feel it was ultimately the truth of life and our purpose. Whether I was able to fully grasp what was occurring or not. It was a very vivid experience while I was in the other realm, but very vague when I returned to reality.

I also have a video of my trip posted on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXwvpx0WH5k

I know in the video I was saying that it sucked. But that was just when my mind was stuck on repeat and everything was confusing and I hadn't had a chance to think about what I had seen and experienced and actually make sense of it. It was truly an amazing and moving experience. It's changed my outlook on life itself. Although I don't fully understand what the meaning of life is it was still an enlightening experience. I got to know myself a little better too through the experience. I have a feeling I'll never truly know the true meaning of life till I've ascended to the other realm and can experience more then just a quick snippet.

And I know the higher beings are looking at me posting this now and I wanted to thank them for taking me on this journey. And that I'd like to go on it again but with more details.

Any opinions or comments on my experience are welcomed. But if you've never been on a salvia journey like this please don't bag on me.

Thanks for viewing my post guys, I look forward to posting more experiences as I well... Experience them. Haha.

Connor.
23.gif

Last edited:
i'm going to send it over to trip reports. you're going to have to read the formatting guidelines they have for trip reports and make the appropriate adjustments.

homeless -> trip reports

there it is.

I often have dreams which are as strange as salvia trips, and I wake up piecing bit of amazingness together from being in a place I would have been happy to remain.

I think this is absolutely normal, and would not be surprised if the dream lasted just as long as a salvia immersion.

Great trip report. Thanks for sharing.

Salvia is also something I appreciated but don't care to try regularly or possibly ever again.

Your friends in the video really were not great trip setters. If you try other psychedelics like DMT perhaps find a better trip setter and environment, as you seem like you'd appreciate these more than they would and id like to hear you had more meaningful trips without friends yelling "aliens" and "Connor, you blew it all out. What are you seeing?!" Through your whole trip.

Thanks for sharing with us! Stay safe and keep posting your trip reports on here homie. :)