View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

My First Experience with Machine Elves

NovThree

Greenlighter
Below is account of my first experience with machine elves, it's long so there's a tl:dr at the bottom. :)

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Substance:[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]4-Aco-DMT& Ketamine[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]R.O.A:[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]IM,IV, Insulffated[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Person:[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]25/M,[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Height:[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]5'9 (175cm),[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Weight[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]:10stone (63.5kg, 140lbs)[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Setting:My bedroom, 00:00 – 07:00, Dad at home but in bed and a note hasbeen left to inform him I'm tripping.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]MindSet: [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Excited.I haven't tripped in a few months and i've been looking forward totrying this combo properly for about a year. I've finally sourcedboth things (and managed to save enough the K without doing it all byitself!), I've also been waiting till I've had enough time off workto fully recover and enjoy the trip.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Pre-Trip[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]It's23:30 and i've just return from doing a 20:00-23:00 shift for acharity I volunteer for. Ideally i'd have started the trip earlier inthe night, but I have the next 2 days off work so I know i'll havelong enough to recover without too much worry. If I wait tilltomorrow night I won't have a full 2 days to recover, which I know Iwill need. Tonight is the night.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Iprepare a primary I.M shot of 12-15mg 4-AcO-DMT, a I.M shot of 180mgKetamine for a hopeful K-hope mid way through the trip, and an I.Vshot of 5-8mg 4-AcO-DMT & 20mg Ketamine to get me where I want tobe (if the primary 4-AcO shot doesn't get me there).[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]I'mexperienced with various psychedelics and dissociatives taken throughvarious ROA's. Such as 4-aco-dmt (Snorted, Eaten, I.M'd (once before)and I.V'd (once before), Ketamine (Snorted & I.M'd various times,I.V'd once), 3-MeO-PCP (Snorted, Eaten, I.M'd), 4-Meo-PCP (Eaten),Methoxetamine (Sublingual, Snorted, I.M'd), Salvia and various otherTryptamines and Phenthylamines (only a few times with each). I've hadvarious experiences, some good, some challenging, some life changing,some mediocre, but never have I come in to contact with any otherentities (apart from once on Smoked DMT where I didn't reallycommunicate with them much, and they just seemed like clown faces inpart of a machine, I was totally aware I was just tripping duringthis experience though).[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]I'malso experienced with Stimulants and the hallucinations/psychosiswhich can occure with these.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Ienjoy hallucinogens but what's put me off “stronger” trips is theamount of dissociation and surrealness that comes with them, which Ifind hard to incorporate in any meaningful way to my day to day live.I trip for personal development rather than to visit 'other worlds',and I feel people are easily caught up in trying to explain this kindof dissociation and these other realities rather than seeing them asa learning experience to develop the self.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Anyway,that's enough blabbing, and here is my account of conversing withwhat I can only describe as Mckenna puts it “The Machine Elves”.I can't remember the exact order of events, and there are sometotally blank patches in my memory, but i'll try to put theexplerince together as coherently as possible.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]T+00:00[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]–[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Ihave the shots prepared, and have a bit of Ketamine left over tosnorted as I start coming 'back to reality'. Perfect. I've tried I.M4-aco at about 20mg before, and it was a strong trip, but nothinglike what I'm about to witness. I put the drugs/prepared shots in tomy bedside draw and move my laptop from my desk to beside my bed. Ithen inject the first 12-14mg shot in to my right thigh. I sit on thefloor and tap the side of my Tibetan singing bown to start tomeditate a bit as I come up. [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]T+00:05[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]–[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Itcomes on faster than I remember and I start to cough a bit, I think Imight be sick but the nausea fades within 5 minutes. I'm at a ++within minutes so I lay in my bed and put a favourite tripping albumof mine on “Ayreon – Into the Electric Castle” with thevisualiztion on winamp playing.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]T+00:30[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]–[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]I'mat a +++ in about 30 minutes. I listen to the first few tracks of thealbum and then decide to do the 5-8mg/20mg 4-aco & ketamine I.Vshot (why let it go to waste I think), it's easier to hit a vein thanI thought it'd be when tripping this hard and I register withouttrouble. I've tried both substances I.V'd on their own before but Ihaven't enjoyed the experience, it seems to be over before it's trulybegan. But this time it's different. I turn off the music.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]T+00:32[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]–[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]I'mcatapulted into an alternate dimension (++++), am I in anotheruniverse or a parallel dimension? With my eyes closed I'm in a roomfilled with beings, they all seem to be part of a machine made fromcolourful patters. They all gather round me, seeming shocked. Lateron it doesn't really matter whether my eyes are closed oropen.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]T+00:40– 03:00 [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]–[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Theyseem shocked and I apologise if I've barged in on something, I didn'tintend to. They inform me that it's ok, they're just as surprised tosee me as I am to see them. Can this really be real? I've listened toMckenna speak about Machine Elves in his talks, and I even though Iexperienced them (all be it less intensely) on DMT before. But by inlarge I took them to be a product of Mckenna's over-activeimagination in combination with high doses of mushrooms and DMT. Buthere I am, in their world, conversing with them.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Ispend the next few hours asking them questions and agreeing with themat how interesting it is.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Me[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]-“Are you the “Machine Elves” Mckenna talks about”?[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Theyseem bemused.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Them[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]-“what are “elves” they ask?”. [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Me[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]-“I explain they're magic beings which are part of Human folklore indifferent cultures”[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Theyall laugh! They like the idea of being seen as “magical”entities, it seems like they think it's ridiculous but are happy tohave the association. I also explain to them the “Machine” partand explain that to us it seems as though they're made of somecomplex machinery (I can hear to beeps and blops kind of like RT2D astheir colourful surface/skin moves in different directions, andthere's also the noise of how you imagine a robot/car factory machinemoves its arms or legs “vvvt, vvvt, vvvt”. When I speak aloud myvoice and the noises I make kind of “echo” slightly around theirroom, different acoustics to how my bedroom is.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Me[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]-“What do you yourselves in your own language?”[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Theymake a complex noise incorporating the noises I explain earlier. Ican't remember or repeat it. They ask my name and I tell themspeaking in English. It doesn't seem to matter which way I talk tothem.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Icommunicate with them via thought for the questions and also kind ofspeaking in tongues and “bleeps & blops” when talkingdiscussing small talk. They put food in my mouth and I take drinksfrom them, I can't taste anything but I can feel it in my mouth Ithank them using the small talk lanuage. I put my arm out to see if Ican touch them and they hold my hand.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Someare made from long complex tentacles, others look different but Ican't remember their features. I turn round and there are more behindme, they jump back startled when I turn to face them but them come incloser to look at me.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Me[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]-“Do many humans end up here (or any other beings for thatmatter!)?”[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Theysay they've heard of it but they've never witnessed it. We talk aboutwhether they're in another universe entirely or if they'reover-lapping our reality, and come to the conclusion there must besome kind of overlap.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Iapologise again for barging in, but they reassure me it's ok. It's aninteresting experience all around and they're glad i'm there, even ifit was a shock at first.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Ithink back to a previous trip where I experienced an egodeath/unitive experience.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Iask them if they understand the concept of oneness. And if so, howcan they exist if everything is “One”.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Theytell me that the concept seems plausible, but asking how they canexist is like them asking how humans can exist. Even if oneness is areality it doesn't mean different life forms couldn't developseparately. I'm surprised they aren't some kind of wholey enlightenedrace or something (though maybe I was naive to think that in thefirst place?)[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Itell them how humans evolved on earth as best I can with my limitedscientific knowledge and tell them we're carbon based lifeforms madeof organic matter. At one point i'm able to make it to the toiletand they come with me, i show them how our bodily functions kind ofwork (urinate).[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Iask when how they came to be, or what they're made of, but they don'tseem to understand. It's as though they've been this way for as longas they can remember.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]T+04:00[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]–[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Afterconversing for a few hours and being fed and watered by them I tellthem how I ened up here (via the drug) and ask if there is more totheir world outside of this “room” i've found myself in. Theytell me there is,but they don't know how they could show me. It seemsas though I must be some kind of apparition to them, not fully solidin their world, and unable to move around properly.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Iexplain it'd be great to come and visit again, perhaps being able tobring a friend and they tell me that i'm welcome. I ask if i'll endup back with them or in some other part of their world (or adifferent place altogether) and they say they don't know.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Ithen remember the Ketamine shot and ask them if it'd be ok to do itnow, or if that'd be disrepectful. Will you be here when I get back?Or perhaps you'll be able to come with me?[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Theysay they're not sure again, but they'd like to come with me ifpossible because it'd be another new experience for them. I agree andtake the shot from my draw.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]T+05:00[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]–[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Icome round about an hour or 2 later and don't remember anything ofthe K-hole, the beings are gone but i'm still tripping from the 4-acoslightly. I snorted some more Ketamine and try to put Ayreon back andfigure it out for a minute, but then mess it up trying to find thevisualisation. I quit after a few minutes and just lay backcontemplating what just happened.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]T+05:30[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]–[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Isee that I have about 100mg Ketamine left in the baggie so squirtsome water in and prepare a final I.M shot of ketamine. I put on aSci-fi ASMR video (a new addition to my coming down from trippingkit) and get sucked in to a nice immersive story. It's calledsomething like “Transpersonal Healing Clinic” which I definitelyfeel is relevant to what I justexperienced.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]T+07:00[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]– It was the perfect way to end the most intense trip of my life.Afterwards I snort some etizolam powder and sleep until 6pm the nextday.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Thenext day I feel like I could eat a horse and devour dinner, andice-cream and some cereal bars. My dad can tell i'm still a bitspaced out, but he doesn't ask questions. I've explained to him thereason I trip a few months previously and told him how much it'shelped me in the past, we agree'd it's ok to trip in the house aslong as i'm careful. I then go back to bed and sleep until 12:30 thenext day.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Ifeel psychically rejuvenated, but mentally i'm still coming to termswith what happened. Could I of really visited another world, or werethe beings just a projection of how I would percieve the MachineElves to be. Afterall, why did I seem to be the only one askingquestions?[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Butif that's the case, why have others reported such similarexperiences?[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Itwas an interesting trip, but I don't think i'll try to repeat it anytime soon. It would be easy to get pre-occupied with trying toexplain the other worlds instead of developing your “inner-self”,which I said before is the main aim of why I trip.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]I'veread about Hindu “Siddihs”, in which Sadhu's report psychicabilities but are told to ignore them, as they are just a distractionfrom recognising the ultimate reality (oneness). Perhaps visitingthese other worlds is one such Siddih.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Ihope to visit them again one day (perhaps with another person as anobserver). But for now I will stick to lower dose trips and othernon-drug induced psychonautic experiences.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Iknow this all seems a bit crazy, but I also know there are people outthere who know exactly what i'm talking about or have had verysimilar experiences. Take from it what you will.[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]tl;dr:IM'd 4-AcO-DMT and Ketamine, spent 5 hours eating with and talking tothe "Machine Elves" in an alternate dimension. Not surewhat to make of it.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif][/FONT]

Sorry for the small font, it's a copy & paste jobby and now it won't seem to let me edit/change it properly.

Question from another forum:

Has this changed your world view on some deep things? (life, death, consciousness, reality)
Also did the experience feel more real, less or equal to everyday waking reality?

It hasn't really changed my view on life, death or consciousness, thoughperhaps it's re-confirmed my previous revelations. I've realised"oneness" on a previous trip when I was split between 2"egos" before ultimately "falling out" of both ofthem and realising at our core we are all just one present moment ofconsciousness, and i think this is the thing which underpinseverything (no matter which reality or dimension your in).

Ithas definitely changed my opinion of reality though, i'm open to thefact that there are other complex life forms "out there"now. Even if my experience was just a projection... (though maybe ourreality is just the projection of some other being!). Basically beingaware that feeling of unconditional love/ever present moment ofconsciousness over-rides the fact that there are otherbeings/realities out there.

Itwould be easy to get caught up in trying to explain and dissect thesealternate realities and the existence of other intelligentlife-forms, but in my view this would all just be a distraction fromthe realisation of the ultimate truth (of oneness).

^I know that sounds wishy-washy and fluffy as fuck, but it'slegitimately what i've learned from all of this.

Last edited:
Thank you for relating your experience .....

I have had similar from ayahuasca , but nowhere near as long , intense or profound .

The notion of overlapping dimensions is an interesting concept that I had not considered .

^ yeah i submitted it shortly after I wrote it :)

Peacephrog - I was pretty shocked too, i've IM'd 20mg 4-aco before and didn't have an experience anything like this. I think it was the IV 5-8mg/20mg 4-aco/ket which must of sent me that bit further. Or maybe it was just fluke..

That sounds awesome. I skipped most of it, but I read a few paragraphs, ending with when you showed them how you urinate. Did you think about finding a lady elf and seeing if they make elves the old fashioned way?

Can't say I did. Was gonna leave the loo part out, but figured i'd be neutral and honest. =D