• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

My detox from heroin begins now

We are all here if you just need to vent, or if you have a "burning desire" as people in meetings say.

Hello everyone its been a while since I post anything on here. . just a quick update ive been clean since dec 30 2016 with the help of windward way recovery. It was not my choice to go here my wife gave me a option is what she called it?????? anyways they were super nice at this place. it sucked being their during the holidays but they eased me off all my drugs....it was a smooth detox. really MAD PROPS to this place. well I ended up leaving the program really early because of some issues my daughter was having. but ive kept my promise to stay clean. I have not used any "H" I did use some sleeping medication prescribed by my doctor. and I wont lie I did abuse the script but then I caught myself and stopped. Now I am using them just to sleep and sometimes for anxiety. I also got OFF "Seroquel" which I am very glad I did. contact me if you have any questions on rehad or deox or stay at home remmodies for h detox. ive done my share of detoxes at my house all by myself and I think if I can save someone the trouble or save them from going threw some pain. WHY NOT........

Glad to hear you are doing well Dre! Congrats on your progress, and I hope your daughter is doing well.

Hey Dre! That's really great news. (My username was Stargazer-I forgot my password). So hello again.

I have had a few slip-ups and am currently on day3 of not using H. Im doing a rapid sub taper. I have to agree- something that eally sucks w subs is that GD 24hr waiting period. I clearly wouldn't of used subs if I had something else.

I have gabapentin/neurontin-but I take it daily at doses. It doesn't help the same w w/d as when you have no tolerance for it. When your tolerance is low-it gives that soothing, calming feeling and masks w/d symptoms. Lyrica is the same deal. They work for w/d if a person has zero or I guess low tolerance to them. In those cases-they are absolute GODSENDS for w/d.

Sorry for rambling. Its early in the morning and Im feeling vulnerable- I have alot going on. Using H again has caused problems plus it always sucks when getting back up. But I am trying to get back up.

Its really great that you checked in to say hello. <3.