• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos My Chemist

I just want to point out that kratom is the only "opiate" without respiratory depression. So you can take as much as you like with benzodiazepines. But I would be careful about mixing tramadol or codeine with a benzo. Provided that they are weaker opioids in comparison to oxycodone or dilauded, many have died from the Benzo/Opioid combination. It's not worth the additional "potentiation" for you to lose your life. But I find Benzos to totally kill opiate highs (others report the opposite though and prefer the combo despite it being risky).

Not that your stash is outrageous, but I'm worried about the possibility of benzo dependency lol. It's easy to have a great stash and easily go through it in 3-4 days and then instantly want more. That's how it starts. The drugs never last as long as you think they will.

Oh.. and be careful about taking too much tramadol. Seizures are a possibility in higher doses (iirc I can't state the sweetspot where it doesn't have any possibility of producing a seizure sorry). You don't want to be withdrawing from tramadol and Benzos at the same time definitely noooot. At that point you would be at a very high risk for seizures. People have seized out from tramadol even from doses that were deemed quite safe. And people have also seized during tramadol withdrawals. Honestly that opioid scares me I've avoided it because of the seizure component that isn't traditional for opioids.

I am jealous of your stash, though. Although I should be growing up these days.
Here here that’s some fine advice.