• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin My 2nd heroin detox(hopefully my last)

Hey no offense taken-good for you dude. Just ride it through man, you can do it. It's such a good feeling to kick dope, especially when its on your own terms. No joke, kicking my heroin habit is one of my proudest accomplishments, you feel super strong (mentally at least) when it's over.

Another update! So everyone last night at about 80hrs after my methadone dose my symptoms increased slightly and had gotten some bad RLS last night and couldn't sleep well. Then I rememebred my suboxone. Cut a 2mg slip and waited an hr. No PWD!!! But an 1hr later I stupidely injected 1mg and had to stop half way through the shot as I was hit by this weird rush?? Pins and needles im the hands overwhelming buzz but it almost felt like a small PWD? I'm not sure but literally 5 seconds after I did half it brought back my debilitating back pain and had to crawl in the fetal position for a few moments as I couldn't get up from the pain. This all subsided super fast though and after actually got a opiate glow and was able to rest well. That suboxone injection kinda scared me shitless as I only got to IV .5mg and squirted the rest out as I seriously said "wtf just happened that was painful fuck that not again"

Other than that I feel 0 withdrawal today and probably will not take another dose of bupe. I think I'm im the clear everyone!!!! Thank you all so much for replying. It helped me soo much I cannot have done it without the support.