View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

My 2 bad LSD trips

BillyandMandy37

Greenlighter
Okay so I'm 17 and I've done acid twice. Both times with friends. The first time me and friends bought acid and did it at night in my living room. We all popped one , 30 Mins later I took amother one stupid I know , when they both kicked in my heart was racing and pounding , I was pacing cause I couldn't not sit or stop moving , I wanted to go outside then back inside then back outside .. etc , when I did sit my thoughts were racing and I couldn't say / do anything which made me feel awkward with my friends, we were just sitting there watching TV and I thought I was being boring , or acting weird tripped me out more. Things started to get crazy. I thought I was dying and at one point thought I was dead. I thought I was in the hospital and my friends were crying cause something happened to me , my mind was crippling , I thought I needed to get outside to bring myself back to life? Fought my friend. I heard sirens people's voices I thought cops were at my house, I cut myself on something idk what there was blood tripped me out more , to be fair tho my friend who only took 1 jumped out my screen of my window , I was on 2 tabs . Pupils were massive

2nd time only took 1 tab with other friend got this tab from someone else , didn't come on for like 2 hours then I just got a weird nasty feeling where I just wanted to sleep and it sucked, pupils didn't get big

Both were white blotters, from different people , opinions ? I want to like lsd but the feeling I get from it isn't good, nasty weird feeling , 1st time I took too much ik.

Opinions ?

Also thought my friends were fucking with me for the hell of it cause they thought it was funny and saying shit about me but It was just the acid , I got paranoid af , that's the 1st trip

First question (and speculation is really frowned on because literally no one knows what you had); how much time had passed between your first and second times? There will be a tolerance that builds up fairly quickly, so people find that have have to increase their dose just to get the same effect if not enough time has passed.

Different source, different strengths, maybe even different chemicals (did you test?) And fwiw, my pupils don't dilate, whether on mushrooms or lysergamides (so far).

Tom