• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Mxe don't do shit... Why?

tayorous

Greenlighter
So basically my dealer / friend told me he has something called mxe. He sold me a gram and I was excited as I have heard about it and it seems amazing. So I do a bump and I think okay it says it take a while to kick in. Nothing happens what so ever. Two hours later I lace a cigarette with it smoke that. Nothing. Then I get home a few hours later and I do two bombs. Nothing. So I do another. Nothing. So I do a bump. Nothing. Now I am getting a bit pissed of with this now. I have tasted it and it tastes like cocaine. Without the numbing so I know it's something chemical. And the dealer is not going to sell me something that isn't what he says he's a friend and I have spent a lot of money on him. So I don't know. Is it bad mxe? Or dealers mistake? In total I have taken about a 1/2 g. I took small amounts each time I heard having an od is easy . What do you guys think. I really wanna know what is the best way to take it other than injecting. And shall I up the the dosage?

firstly, you dont bomb mxe its a complete waste, secondly mxe doesn't taste like cocaine really should. should be quite crystally substance like ketamine, half a g of mxe will fuck you up (good for some bad for others, good for me ;)) so next time you get it rack yourself up a line and then taste your first experience of mxe :) id take it with some friends in a house your familiar, if your younger and parents are there at the time, DO NOT TAKE IT. you need your own house or a free house :) good fun!

PM'd you but cant send more than one message every 180minutes what the fuck haha. get yourself onto "Arab Grip Onion Rinse Apple"

firstly, you dont bomb mxe its a complete waste, secondly mxe doesn't taste like cocaine really should. should be quite crystally substance like ketamine, half a g of mxe will fuck you up (good for some bad for others, good for me ;)) so next time you get it rack yourself up a line and then taste your first experience of mxe :) id take it with some friends in a house your familiar, if your younger and parents are there at the time, DO NOT TAKE IT. you need your own house or a free house :) good fun!

you can bomb mxe and apparently its quite potent that way and a bit more trippy, as well as longer lasting.

To OP: Yea your MXE is bad, 50mg of good mxe will you have feeling wavy and 75mg you will be close to m-holing.

There is an "mxe" drout right now, which means it is very hard to find real mxe unless you can source a good vendor.

Maybe your friend is selling bunk stuff without realizing it, but either way I'd want a refund.