PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MXE and drug testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peacephrog1972

Bluelighter
SO 2 years ago i ended up in the ER and they tested my blood and showed off the charts levels of PCP....and i had been consuming what was sold to me as MXE, mind you this batch was very different from any previous batch id ever had...it was really fluffy white, and had a nasty side effect of blacking out over 50mg.....mind you i had done MXE like a hundred times with 4 different batches before this and never once blacked out

After doing a bunch os research on this i found that it is the general consensus that MXE will not test positive for anything on a UA

Which leads me to this answer
A: either what i had was not MXE, but rather some PCP analogue or
B: that MXE does show up as PCP on a blood test but not on a UA

Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated!

I thought I read a post here on BL that said MXE would test pos. for PCP...IDK for sure though.
That said, the last batch of MXE I had, the one that made me swear off MXE, was much more like 3-MeO-pCP than what I was used to doing as MXE.
It was a yellow grainy batch identical in appearance to an excellent batch I'd had just a week prior from the same vendor. So...???
Also, this particular vendor is showing that all his stock is depleted...every RC, all at once. Not that that has anything to do with anything, but he's shut down for all intents and purposes, and I'm talking 25-30 different subs all "depleted" in the course of 20 minutes...it was there, and then, POOF, everything was gone...FWIW.
Something happened...

We cannot / will not speculate about this on the forum, beyond this: it certainly seems possible it was still quite MXE but this time pure while previously it was cut, though nothing can be said about the probability.
And it is also still an arylcyclohexylamine that could theoretically test as false positive for another one like PCP if the test doesn't discriminate between them that well. I guess it would depend on the test and the selectivity of the antibody or whatever they use.

If you want to know what you took, get some of the product analyzed in a lab. Other than that, sorry no IDing.

Status
Not open for further replies.