View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Music festival

Peacephrog1972

Bluelighter
So I'm going to a 3 day music festival this weekend. My problem is I'm not sure how to space out my psych use. It wouldn't be such a problem if my favorite band weren't playing the first day, but I really wanted to candy flip on Friday night, but that will lower the rest of my trips for the weekend

Also if I had a PEA it would solve my problems, but I don't and unless I run into certain people I won't just buy some from an unknown source.

So anyways I'm thinking mushrooms first night, MDMA the second night, and candy flip the third night.

Or LSD night one, 4-ACO-MET night 2 and candy flip day 3.

If I can find 2ce-b it'll be Candyflip night one 4acomet night 2 and 2c¥ night 3.

Suggestions? Thoughts??

If you use LSD on day 1 cancel tripping for the rest of the weekend. Nothing works for me after dosing on day 1. Rookie mistake but with day 1 headliners I forgive you. Also MDMA night 2 and candy flipping night 3? Are you trying to fry your brain? MDMA two nights in a row is a no go but I think you know that. ;)

Honestly, I would try and just use two days. Three days is pretty hard and you may have some obligations the following week but you are probably not concerned with that right now. I would go mushrooms on night 1 and LSD night 3 minus the MDMA. LSD is just as good by itself; I do love a candyflip, but it just wipes me out. I try and steer clear of 'molly' nowadays (real or otherwise) but that's just me. Nothing wrong with some beers and weed on night 2.

Who you going to see? Sounds fun...

MDMA on consecutive days is OK but not advisable as the comedown is much worse. I have done it on lots of occasions and been fine though. Just don't go to the ecstacy forum afterwards as you will convince yourself you will never recover....
I wouldn't make a plan just take your stash and do what seems right at the time just don't get too fucked the first night.

Last edited:
Sweet man, I'd like to see them with the new bassist, I've heard really good things. Murph isn't gonna be keepin things hype though...dang.

Pretty solid lineup really all around. I'd probably dose that night too. Love me some moe. Enjoy yourself brother. :)

came in to say tribe fam!!!!!

haha cant wait to see them on the rocks this year!

Back on topic if I was in your shoes I would roll at tribe and then get nice and spun on 4-aco or 2c for the third night during UM I could see that being epic or L for moe.

Friday I also get 3 sets of umphreys before sts9, the second set is with dean ween!!! I am super pumped for that!!

Maybe I'll roll on Friday 4 aco on sat and candy flip on Sunday!

I would advise against taking MDMA multiple nights at a festival. MDMA is a fun drug but I have finally learned that is not "necessary" for a great time all three nights at a festival.

Now I usually take AL-LAD & booze the first night, AL-LAD & MDMA the second night, and booze & adderall on the last night. My brain feels much better on Monday by avoiding the MDMA MDMA MDMA binges everyone seems to be on at music festivals.

off topic but you don't get mad tolerance form AL-LAD the first day?

ALSO first day rolling at fest is never good I did that last 4th of july weekend at an sts9 show where they headlined the first night of the fest. did so much MDA and got my ass so sick from travelling 8hrs to event up all night set up tent in heat barely ate then rolled tits and didt sleep. rolling on first day has to be done with caution.

theres a few near here, like bristol, wilkesboro, black mountain, floyd,, but we need one in boone

When you are planning on both rolling and tripping on the first/second night, my recommendation would be to just smoke a bunch of weed on day 3, or find some K/MXE (K shouldn't be too hard to find at a festy) and use that on day 3 to have a better time recuperating. As mentioned, trying to roll or trip 2 times in a weekend is a losing battle.

I seem to have a different experience than most people with the consecutive days. As long as I eat and stay hydrated, I can trip AND roll all weekend no problem. I just switch it up. Not that this is recommended or anything, just my experience. At festivals I always roll the first and 2nd night, and sometimes the 3rd night if I'm feeling like it still (not often). I like to follow up the roll with either mushrooms or L, redosing with psychs as desired til I lose track of time and space.

Last day at a festival is often times really chill so I try and wind down, just puff on DMT as often as desired, lay around and soak up the vibes. Drink some good cold beer.

I second vortech's notion of trying to find some good k/mxe when you're there and use that for the third day. K after tripping and rolling for days is like a tall glass of cool water. Mmm, oasis.