View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ethnobotanicals Mushrooms and Blood clots

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
I posted this before but I can't find the thread, I've tried using the search intro with no luck.

I can't find any info on here except reddit, the majority of people are saying don't do it.

Thoughts?

that shit big as a donkey to die to forgive if i lie, i think they might be linked

whatcha take on it?

he still doesn't have a take on it, so shrooms cause blood clots or do they heal'em? i don't think they're that powerful to change the structure of DNA so, there are drugs that are this powerful but idk

@Xorkoth

might give yall a engraved answer

I have never heard of anyone getting blood clots from mushrooms. They do not affect blood pressure or anything so I don't see any reason why you should be concerned about this.

The thread you linked is someone with an aortic aneurism, which is different. Have you been diagnosed with blood clots? Have you sustained any heart damage? If you'd sustained heart damage then I would say do not take any psychedelics, just to be safe. But if not then I don't see anything to worry about.

a while back i've seen synchronicity with anthony mackie, it has lovecraftian elements bc it plays with time and there was this drug which allowed you to travel back in time for like 7m makes you wonder ya kno

I have never heard of anyone getting blood clots from mushrooms. They do not affect blood pressure or anything so I don't see any reason why you should be concerned about this.

The thread you linked is someone with an aortic aneurism, which is different. Have you been diagnosed with blood clots? Have you sustained any heart damage? If you'd sustained heart damage then I would say do not take any psychedelics, just to be safe. But if not then I don't see anything to worry about.
I posted more links above.

It's a real thing. Those with heart issues have difficulty taking psychedelics. LSD is a vasoconstrictor for example. I think most psychedelics have the same affinity.
I don't know if a blood clot would be caused by the psychedelics, but it might be aided by them. I mean, as far as I am aware, you would need the prerequisite symptoms and underlying health problems for that to occur. Psychedelics could simply be a facilitator of more stress on a system that is already compromised, but the problem is already there.

It's a real thing. Those with heart issues have difficulty taking psychedelics. LSD is a vasoconstrictor for example. I think most psychedelics have the same affinity.
I don't know if a blood clot would be caused by the psychedelics, but it might be aided by them. I mean, as far as I am aware, you would need the prerequisite symptoms and underlying health problems for that to occur. Psychedelics could simply be a facilitator of more stress on a system that is already compromised, but the problem is already there.
Yes I have heart failure as well. Fuck that sucks so I guess I can't take any drugs. What a load of fucking bullshit. I'm just going to take a chance.

Yes I have heart failure as well. Fuck that sucks so I guess I can't take any drugs. What a load of fucking bullshit. I'm just going to take a chance.
I took 110ug of clean acid a month or so ago and I had a weird experience. Not known for heart issues and never had psychedelic experiences affected by them. This time I did. Felt really tight in my chest throughout the trip, sweating profusely, weird heart palpitations and skipping beats. I could feel my actual heart in my chest all night and it wasnt the trip as I came down, went to sleep and had what seemed like heart issues for about a month afterwards. I couldnt workout intensively. If I so much as exerted myself it would shudder and kind of halt me for a few brief seconds. Never felt it before and that was only 110ug. I couldnt lie flat in bed otherwise my heart would start being weird. One morning I woke up with pain in my chest and my heart jumping, probably because I was lying flat.

Its gone now for the most part. The weird thing is I took DMT and no problems and I took MDMA and no problems at all. I am not sure if I have exerted too much on myself doing cardio during the heat wave here in the UK or whether AAS use has caught up with me. That and my diet hasnt been great this last year or so. Only taken AAS for about 7-8 years and only abused them right at the start. Currently only on 150mg of Test E every week so normal TRT cycle, which I need.

Was bizarre but that sh*t was real. And legit scared me. Still havent 100% recovered physically although I have at least 95% of function back. Probably need to get that sh*t checked out. It can happen so be careful. My health is great, in good shape, exercise regularly, diet isnt terrible although lazy, drink a fair bit of caffeine but no other drugs. Dont do anything that gets in the way.

Be careful.

I took 110ug of clean acid a month or so ago and I had a weird experience. Not known for heart issues and never had psychedelic experiences affected by them. This time I did. Felt really tight in my chest throughout the trip, sweating profusely, weird heart palpitations and skipping beats. I could feel my actual heart in my chest all night and it wasnt the trip as I came down, went to sleep and had what seemed like heart issues for about a month afterwards. I couldnt workout intensively. If I so much as exerted myself it would shudder and kind of halt me for a few brief seconds. Never felt it before and that was only 110ug. I couldnt lie flat in bed otherwise my heart would start being weird. One morning I woke up with pain in my chest and my heart jumping, probably because I was lying flat.

Its gone now for the most part. The weird thing is I took DMT and no problems and I took MDMA and no problems at all. I am not sure if I have exerted too much on myself doing cardio during the heat wave here in the UK or whether AAS use has caught up with me. That and my diet hasnt been great this last year or so. Only taken AAS for about 7-8 years and only abused them right at the start. Currently only on 150mg of Test E every week so normal TRT cycle, which I need.

Was bizarre but that sh*t was real. And legit scared me. Still havent 100% recovered physically although I have at least 95% of function back. Probably need to get that sh*t checked out. It can happen so be careful. My health is great, in good shape, exercise regularly, diet isnt terrible although lazy, drink a fair bit of caffeine but no other drugs. Dont do anything that gets in the way.

Be careful.
White that sounds bad. Any issues with shrooms?