• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Muscle relaxing RC’s

SpiralusSancti

Bluelighter
I’m wondering which RC or no prescription drug you find best/strongest muscle relaxant?

And ideally not some benzo as in that case it’s probably just best to stick with diazepam. But if some other benzo has stronger muscle relaxing properties at eqipotent doses name it.

I found Clonazolam to have muscle relaxing effects
Could you please compare that aspect to other effects. I mean ratio.
As clonazolam is really amnesic. Can you feel muscle relaxing properties long before dose reaches that territory?

I find cyclobenzaprine more effective than diazepam for muscle relaxation and it is non narcotic. Stops working if taken daily for a couple weeks, though.
Bromazolam works very well at low doses and although one may not feel the benzo effects it continues to provide great muscle relaxing properties, IME.
Best of luck with this.

That’s kind of things are what I’m looking for. I only experienced significant muscle relaxing properties with diazepam of all benzos, but hardly at dose that isn’t affecting me otherwise so it’s far from ideal.

Phenibut has muscle relaxing properties. Also para-fluorophenibut and tolibut (para-methylphenibut).

All three are related to the muscle relaxer baclofen (para-chlorophenibut).

Emylcamate is a muscle relaxer. I haven't tried it but it sounds interesting.

Phenprobamate has been sold as a research chemical, too.

There are very few RCs that are not benzos.

I guess you could consider phenibut or f-phenibut.

The only other one I've seen around is Emylcamate, and I'm not super familiar with it.