L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Multiple Orgasm Survey

Do you ever have multiple orgasms?

• Total voters
That shit is nutz. Its the best when you start feeling it in your feet, right on the bottom of your feet, and they start to get all hot and shit, and then you feel like bolts of energy shooting up your legs and then it goes up all the way through your whole body, with a feeling of ecstasy at the crown of your head while you come repeatedly, now that is some amazing shit.

Thas just for reesearch purposes, cuz i usually dont really talk about the shit even online much so dont quote me, im just puttin in my information here to be honest but not to blab all over the place.

i've had more than one in a night, more than one in a "session," and ones that last for longer than it seems they should, but no real multiples. which really is ok, becaus sometimes after he's finished with me and it only happened once, i can barely move. 8o:D

I'm very jealous of the girls I've been with who have multiple orgasms. It's so unfair godammit! I've had a double orgasm a couple of times but it hasn't been anything I've been able to control and so who knows it it will happen again?

Here's hoping :D

I voted as female, because I get multiple orgasms from anal penetration.
These are whole body orgasms and do not involve ejaculation.
I've experienced 9 in one night, but generally it's more like 3 or 4.
There comes a particular moment that you learn to recognize as the turning point for the orgasm, and then you've just got to let it in.
Orgasm is experienced as uncontrollable contractions, body shaking, involuntary vocalization, fainting, and feelings of tremendous relief and pleasure and love for the partner who gave you the orgasm.

i rarely want to continue after cumming, too sensitive...but i have multiples quite often, every month or so.

Multiple, Multiple!!!!

When me & my partner get down to it I always climax !!!
But usually my partner can make me come over & over again to the point that I just can't take any more & we have to stop (For me to calm down ~ this usually lasts about 1 min then it's away again & then oh God I've got to stop!!)> I JUST CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE ~ but loving it all the same!!!

love XXXXX=D =D =D =D =D

DarthMom said:
i rarely want to continue after cumming, too sensitive...but i have multiples quite often, every month or so.

Same, some times I cum in the early stages.. and it becomes boring for me , but often keep going due to the wifes needs. what can I do to prolong all of this? so I'm not sitting there like :eek:

I'm male and ive had them 2 times, both being on 4-aco-dipt and it has to be the most pleasurable experience ive had in my life! Holy shit. I know how she fees now ;)

I lost count at the amount of orgasms i was having and they werent a few seconds either! The weird thing was I would feel the cum going up my dick then it would feel like it would just go back in reverse, weird.

viperarrow said:

after 2 multiorgasm and ~1h30 of masturbation in front of her (while she was masturbating as well), I shot 40 f*cking millilitres of semen!

Thanks for putting in that asterisk.

Without the asterisk, your post would have been dirty and offensive.

^ haha.

Personally, i am still stuck on the necessity of ~ <---------- that character. But that's just me.

It has only ever happened to me once. And i am not even sure it was a double. Except it felt like i came (although i am not sure because i was inside them), but then i was able to keep on going and definitely come the second time (visual evidence).

I was on meth.

So i may have just been awake for three days and actually having sex with my dog.

But i am pretty sure it was a multi.

Like I said its never happened to me... but if I was like most posters here who've said "yeah its happened twice" I'd be cut as and wanting to know how the fuck do I get this to happen all the freaking time.. If youve done it once surely it can happen everytime ?

If I'm going to have an orgasm, it's usually going to be multiples. It used to be just when I would masturbate but within the past couple of months, my boyfriend has figured out how to use his fingers in just the right way.

By myself, I can get several off really quickly. I remember one time I was listening to the radio. I started touching myself when the song "Closer" came on by NIN. By the time the song was over, I had 6 orgasms. The usual is about 3-8 in a regular session, spanning about 5-10minutes.

With him, it takes a little longer. About 3 minutes to get me off, then I'm cumming for the next 5-10 minutes, depending on how rough we end up getting. I usually get 2-6 with him, with an occaisonal double when I'm on top.

I get the most when I use a vibrator. I don't have to work as hard, and it sometimes gets too intense.

I'm working on trying to coax a multiple orgasm out of my boyfriend. Lately, he'll ejaculate, but still stay hard so we'll go at it for another 5-10 minutes before he cums again, but usually, that'll have to be the end of the night.

^ 5-10 minutes?! As in contractions one after another for 5 straight minutes? Really? wtf I am missing
out. I can achieve a second O with additional stimulation about 10 mins after the first but never experienced
true continuous multiple orgasms. It's all good though, will try harder w/weed and super sexy bf %)

Last edited:
The best sex I have had with my boyfriend have been while we were on coke. Maybe it is because he can go forever. I can always have clitoral orgasms with him but I find it hard in general to have vaginal orgasms, but last weekend I was able to have three clitoral orgasms and two vaginal orgasms.

smokethedaysaway said:
I have a very small penis so I think I have never given as girl any pleasure

But you can always learn how to use your fingers and mouth. A small penis is more pleasant for a girl to suck off too.;) You're worrying FAR too much!

Four in a fucking row, without losing my erection, all within a span of about 15 to 20 minutes.

Now I can die in peace.

Six last night. I thought it was all over but, oh no, here's another one!