• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

mscontin how does it work

HezzaD

Bluelighter
I posted a similar post bt did nof ask how a 60mg pill will work does it release 5mg every hour or 15 every 3 .. also once they hAlfed in my packet and got told needed to be crushed chewing does release bit faster but still lasts 8 hours this way.
Can I half a pill 3omg instant then 3omg 12 hours taken aroind 8am a 30mg instant early afternoon crushed and plugged and then half of a 60 not chewed to. Keep. Me sleep. All night as doctors won't give me instant release since I abused oxycodone

^You are approaching an itellectual cluster-fuck here man. I don't see much benefit in taking different portions of the pill at different times. Even if you break the pills into quarters, the wax matrix is pretty much homogenous like with all pharmaceuticals. If you take a quarter of a 60mg MSContin, it would essentially be the same as taking an entire 15mg MSContin. The time release will still be intact, as it's built into the very construction of the pill itself.

You would have to crush the pills to defeat the mechanism, but I've never been able to completely defeat it.

I've found crushing into a powder putting in hot not boiling water evenwarm water works, stirring, baking soda helps alot putting into a syringe and it should look like bits of powder all in the water, if it gels up then you not completely defeated it
^You are approaching an itellectual cluster-fuck here man. I don't see much benefit in taking different portions of the pill at different times. Even if you break the pills into quarters, the wax matrix is pretty much homogenous like with all pharmaceuticals. If you take a quarter of a 60mg MSContin, it would essentially be the same as taking an entire 15mg MSContin. The time release will still be intact, as it's built into the very construction of the pill itself.

You would have to crush the pills to defeat the mechanism, but I've never been able to completely defeat it.