• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Mph-001 or Mph-002

BruceLeroy

Greenlighter
Anyone familiar with these new rc’s ? They compared it to maf which I highly doubt it is, I haven’t had anything good and consistent since they removed maf off the market. (Losers who don’t know what they’re doing always ruin the good ones for us)?? But a vendor recently advertised this to me.. just curious if anyone else heard of it

A buddy of mine brought these RC’s up to me a couple weeks ago I’ve been trying to find a little info on them as well , man if they were anything like the MAF I’d be happy as hell

A buddy of mine brought these RC’s up to me a couple weeks ago I’ve been trying to find a little info on them as well , man if they were anything like the MAF I’d be happy as hell

Yeah unfortunately I doubt it’s anything like MAF was, I’m thinking about ordering these will keep you guys updated

Yeah unfortunately I doubt it’s anything like MAF was, I’m thinking about ordering these will keep you guys updated

Good luck I hope there good RC’s , I’m looking for a couple more reviews on the AP-237 and then I think I’m going to try that out I’ll be sure to give my review

Good luck I hope there good RC’s , I’m looking for a couple more reviews on the AP-237 and then I think I’m going to try that out I’ll be sure to give my review
Any reviews on that one yet? I’m goin to have to look into it

The usual problems of those suppliers selling a huge stash. They don't even know themselves what they are selling.
Those substances are of course only a "codename" for any new novel opioid. So one batch could be one thing, the next batch another thing.. you can really never tell. As soon as chinese run out or something get banned, they will just keep the same name and send the most similar thing available.
Just be careful, research what you take, if you are unsure, just lab test it. No purpose of getting high on something you have no clues about what really is IMO.