Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MPA mates first experience

youbetcha

Greenlighter
MPA = methiopropamine

my mate tried smoking a fair amount of this sourced from the uk. claims to be 99% purity. roughly around 100mg he rekons, a bit at a time. he used the tip of a knife and managed one good toke per scoop. from a powder form which it arrived in it crystalised nicely in his pipe looking similar to meth. Effects were similar to dexamphetimine not quite like meth as it claims. clear headed and kinda wavey. not at all a sexual stim as yet. this was smoked at about 4pm and it is 6pm atm. he just phoned me and said he feels kind of edgy but comfortable. cant quite tell if effects are wearing off just yet. all up he said he had around 6 tokes, he is unsure of the actual amount as he had no scales.. burned pretty clean in the pipe leaving some residue. so for what was paid he is happy with results but wishes effects were more like meth. similar but not quite. he is also unsure if having more would give that meth type feel..?? any one who has tried alot of this stuff???

Last edited by a moderator:
just had another phone call saying he had some oxazepam and all affects have worn off

I'm not really sure what you want with this thread :?

Unless you want an Australian perspective you're probably best posting in one of the focus forums. If you just want to read about others' experiences then there are a handful of reports on erowid.

I have tried MPA in the past. low dosages both smoking it and orally ingesting it.
It was all stimulation, no euphoria at all. At the time of trying, I had a mediumish stimulant tolerance. Instantly after ingesting, my foot started tapping like crazy like the very first time I've ever tried a stim substance. But no high, no offtap feelings at all. In fact it was kinda boring and felt like it was very harsh on the body especially stressful for the heart.
*another useless RC* I think I saved a little bit for Jake to try and threw the rest out in the bin :)

Is your friend called SWIM by any chance?

OMFG, YOU know SWIM too?
he my best friend yo!
Swim and I both enjoy swimming in my pool in the summer whilest slight wonky from K. Oh those were the days.

Swim is a good guy he gets around alot, my friend re-dosed the following day smoking appx 300mg.. he said its really moreish,, and he does agree with you that this is a pretty useless rc and is going to dispose of whats left. and yer huge body load, muscles felt exhausted with no appetite and a constant thirst followed by constant pissing. i think this is one to leave alone going from what my friend sais about it. Has anyone tried recently to get any stim rc's from overseas that are worth while?

sourses.jpg

:)

MPA quite shit unless you need to study and don't mind getting jittery! Avoid like the plague unless desperate to finish your final semester exam in 2 days and you have read/know nothing. It may help but overdo it and you won't remember shit and will probably end up having a mini mental meltdown outside the exam room. Tachy cardia, arythmia, hypertension, headache, nausea, malise, do I need to go on? Little to no euphoria just a strait stim for uni students IMO. BTW I think I was in the pool with SWIM swimming as well, what are the odds! Worthwhile stim RC's are probably MDPV and other drugs of that type or RTS-111 or similar. Good luck getting real RTS-111 but MDPV is cheap, nasty and can be fun in small doses! Otherwise move to Bolivia and set up a import/export business and export coca tea to the USA's Amazon.com, I'm sure you could find a bit of excess coca leaves lying around to make some base with. In short: no! There are few RC's that are fun, 4-MMC and 4FA are two possible exceptions but good luck getting that into Australia!

Last edited:
MPA = methiopropamine swim has tried it for five days and unfortunately has only slept 4 hours but worked full time and swim would have to admit that it made his job much more pleasurable and because swims job is not very good that is a positive aspect. Swim takes care to be fully hydrated and eats 3 times a day with a multivitamin and includes daily sexual intercourse for an extra cardiovascular activity. Swim finds that mpa is much cleaner of a buzz and easier to conceal than its infamous chemical cousin with the most evil dark cloud of all drugs. Very similar but swims pupils do not look like deer in the headlights, even after a day or two. Swim has thouroully enjoyed the effects and finds sadness at the thought of an empty baggy. Luckily its only half empty right now so swim will do and update when its all said and done. Swim is expecting to deal with psycological cravings and tension or anticipation awaiting the next binge. Anyone who is looking for an experience that will stimulate them to the point of an abundance of energy but prefers clean clear crisp state of mind swim would suggest it. Swim thinks this was incredibly easy to act normal on but internally feel motivated or driven.