Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film movies to avoid !!!

Have you seen FAST FIVE yet? I don't think you should judge the entire series based on the other 4 movies. This one is definitely worth spending 12 dollars to see.

It has BOTH The Rock and Vin Diesel.

The rock and Vin cheezel?? Ill check it out! sounds like a good time
Ok TROY was a really bad movie too.
GIGLI
GLITTER-
That one where somehow Jason gets transported into outer space in the future??
JASON X-thats it HAHAHAAHAHA

Starship Troopers...

I saw it in the theater, on a date in high school.

Comlete and total cheeze-fest.

Last edited:
Insidious was terrible. Actually, it was pretty good up until the plot twist. Same thing with Scream 4.

I just watched the Nightmare on Elm Street remake tonight. Holy shit, do not watch it.

The original Nightmare on Elm Street is one of the greatest, most suspenseful horror movies of all time, and Wes Craven has been able to put out an infinite number of shitty movies because of his one work of genius.

This is so bad, it nearly ruins the original for me. I need to see the original again just to get my head right.

Oh, and to make matters worse, Robert Englund isn't even Freddy. What the fuck?

Goodfellas, Citizen Kane, Shawshank Redemption . . . I could go on.

Very Bad Things

Christian SLater and Cameron Diaz, need i say more?

Starship Troopers...

I saw it in the theater, on a date in high school.

Comlete and total cheeze-fest.

the 3rd starship troopers was god awful !!

felt like a religious group took a movie people knew well and used it as a way to push religion on to us

it was awful

Goodfellas, Citizen Kane, Shawshank Redemption . . . I could go on.
Never saw Goodfellas and I agree about Citizen Kane, but Shawshank Redemption? Why? I saw it a couple years ago, so maybe I was too jaded to realize how much it sucked.

The human centipede...it was just so weird! And kind of dragged on. I mean you can watch it but your life will go on if you don't.

There was a god awful film with Nicholas Cage in it, well that pretty much covers every film he has ever been in but one in particular annoyed me so much I left the cinema. It actually included a hysterical woman screaming 'won't someone please think of the children'.

I think it was called knowing. Luckily my friend and I had snuck into the cinema and not paid to see it, I would have been so pissed off if I had paid to watch that and I told the staff at the cinema that just as we were leaving :)

There was a god awful film with Nicholas Cage in it, well that pretty much covers every film he has ever been in but one in particular annoyed me so much I left the cinema. It actually included a hysterical woman screaming 'won't someone please think of the children'.

I think it was called knowing. Luckily my friend and I had snuck into the cinema and not paid to see it, I would have been so pissed off if I had paid to watch that and I told the staff at the cinema that just as we were leaving :)

Adaptation is a fucking awesome movie. Cage was really, really good in it.

Cage has some good performances sometimes, like Con Air and Lord of War. Not outstanding movies, but lots of fun. Cage never ruins anything.

I don't know why he receives so much hate. George Clooney and Denzel Washington do pretty much the same thing. They have some mind blowing performances, but for the most part they pick shit scripts and end up looking bad.

^ I watched Adaption because it was made by the creators of Being John Malkovich (and was a sort of sequel to it in a way).

Awesomely clever movie. Continues that meta-referenetial stuff as seen in Being John Malkovich, but takes it even further. And I've never had a problem with Nic Cage. I heard Knowing was an insanely bad film, but who cares.

Have any of you seen Nic Cage in Leaving Las Vegas? Matchstick Men? Adaption? Those are three movies not to avoid. ;)

MacGruber since it was so retarded and daft I found it quite funny actually in a twisted kinda way I'm sure 90% of the people won't like it.

The Last Excorcism
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*gasps* Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggggg!

Who ever made it should have their genitals scrubbed hard with a wire brush! >:/
...I was looking forward to having the crap scared out of me and this sheer tripe was on the screen, I then thought it would be humourous but it was terrible, oh how I hate it!

Ha ha i think i started watching that shit and turned it off

the exorcism of emily rose was a better one :)

I'm sorry, maybe those other films are better, I can't bring myself to watch anything with him in it to find out tho. Alot of the times its just utter rubbish (like gone in sixty seconds or the city of angels thing or whatever it was called, so maybe it is partly down to the films he chooses - or is chosen for) and Con Air was alright. To be honest I just find him completely bland, neither a good nor a bad actor, just completely average. I think thats why I hate him so much, he is just THERE.

and of course knowing, which in all honesty is probably the worst film I have ever seen. It actually makes me angry to think about how bad it is. It started out okay, but then they had no fucking clue what to do with the story, I mean was that really the best they could come up with.. seriously. I would be so ashamed of myself if I was involved in any way, shape or form with the production of that monstrosity.

I'm getting so frustrated just thinking about it I'm gunna shut up now before I smash something and irritate everyone else as much as that film irritates me.

Last edited:
Starship Troopers...
Starship Troopers was excellent

the thing is that most people took it at face value without realizing that it's a parody of its own kind of movies
kind of like scream

there probably are texts about this on the net, but just watch it again with that in mind and it could change your view of the movie

it's also full of historical references to the roman empire

Nic Cage totally fits at complete opposite odds fo the spectrum:

Good Nic Cage films: Raising Arizona, Adaptation, Leaving Las Vegas, The Weatherman, Kick-Ass
BAD Nic Cage films: City of Angels, All the National Treasure shit, It Could Happen to You, Gone in 60 Seconds (to name a few of many)