• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Most Recreational/Euphoric/Social Psychedelic?

First:
Which psychedelics have you done?
DMT, Psilocybin, 4-HO-DMT, 4-ACO-DMT, 4-ACO-DIPT, 4-ACO-MiPT, 4-HO-MET, 4-HO-DiPT, 5-MeO-DiPT, LSD, AL-LAD, Mescaline, Methallylescaline, TMA-2, 2C-B, 2C-C, 2C-D, 2C-E, 2C-P, 2C-I, DOC, MDA, 2C-I-NBOMe, maybe some others I forget

Most I've tried multiple times at varying doses except TMA-2, 5-MeO-DiPT, DOC -- those were one-timers.

Basically I really enjoyed all of them except 5-MeO-DiPT, MAL, 2C-I-NBOMe. TMA-2 was boring.

Second:
If you have a favorite psychedelic which one is it?

LSD

Third:
Which psychedelic do you find to be the most recreational?

I'm defining recreational as "fun for parties, public situations"
Phenethylamines: 2C-B
Indoles: 4-HO-MET

The most euphoric?

LSD

The most social?

2C-B

Last edited:
My dog's best friend have done : 25B-NBOMe once 1250ug (first psychedelic he did in his life he was 15 and then 20 when he came back :p), Few shroom trips (20 something), Salvia divinorum twice, and alot of HBWR trips (60something) doing both LSA and LSH (with the peppermint extract to convert LSA to LSH) quite different buzz he said. Saved the best at last , Cannabis everyday 3 to 7 times a day for 2 years now.

My favourite psychedelic based on My dog's best friend experiance is LSA/LSH (HBWR seeds) Can't choose between LSA or LSH they are both pretty cool just not for the same occasion. LSA is nearly more like a sleep aid and LSH is more like an organic LSD-like teaser, Some visuals nice body high not too sedated.

Recreationnal : LSA/Cannabis is the most fun combo'ive made (INSANE BODYHIGH)
Most euphoric: LSH/Mushroom/cannabis INSANE HIGH not for emotionnaly sensible poeple tho its a pretty disturbing combo, really introspectif.
Most social: LSH/Cannabis helps me fight my social phobia better than some meds doc gave me

I've never done LSD but when my dog's best friend will, it will probably take place of some of the LSA/LSH rank ive heard it's insane plus NO NAUSEA (he has a pretty sensible stomach so he can't wait to find some).