• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Most annoying TV ads

The add were the old lady gets xcited when she gets her check and runs around going "yes yes".
Umm that "every australian diserves sprouts" add.
Ohh and the one that makes me feel like smasheing the tv everytime. That add for tooheys new. and had that thing going over and over again "i love nsw, i love nsw".

just wait for the new mars bar ad....
that will really piss u off!!

That fucking hello hello plant farm and, and that ad of those little kids eating soup and talking about lollies... grrrr

Please friends, where's the PLUR? ;)
On a lighter note, I'm glad I'm not the only one that wants to hammer wooden skewers into their eyes whenever certain ads come onto the Television machine.

The new Macleans ad where the guy repeats everything three times,who the hell comes up with this shit

The ad is not on anymore, thank god, but those old ads selling crap at the “Olympics Logistics Center – Parramatta Rd, Homebush”
That guy had the most annoying voice EVER!!! I know that was the purpose, but I had to hit mute every time it came on.

Oh yeah, I forgot. That airline company (I can't even remember which, thats how good their advertising is) one with all the kids in black pants and white tops, singing. Those kids are all so ugly, if I were to have children like that I'd smack 'em in the face every morning..... If I ever have a kid that wants to sing I'm gonna sew their mouth shut untill they at least hit puberty.. Fuckit, I'm not having any kids, I get anough of their crap everyday on TV and at work.
[ 05 July 2002: Message edited by: AfroLeft ]

Does anyone know the Mr Bankrupt ad that used to have that obnoxious guy with the loud voice on it?
DAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNN CHEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAP
I used to hate it, but now I miss it...
FUTOOOOONNNSSSSS $49!!!!!!
RAAAWWWWWWWWW PIIIINNEEEEEEE TRUUUUNKSSSSS $59 etc
Only those who have seen the ad would understand this post.

that fucking four and twenty pie ad with the tradesmen eating the pie looking at the guys eating in a restaurant.
just fucking shits me for no real reason.

i loathe the ad with the three girls who are all dressed up sitting around eating lollies and talking about boys
i think its the natural confectionary company??
like thats all girls do...
besides have pillow fights in our undies
pfft

Originally posted by mayday:
Does anyone know the Mr Bankrupt ad that used to have that obnoxious guy with the loud voice on it?
Yeah, that is the ad I am talking about. Godamm annoying Mo Fo!

Originally posted by :sarah::
i loathe the ad with the three girls who are all dressed up sitting around eating lollies and talking about boys
argh - yea it's the natural confectionary company *growls* that add blows
I can't stand the B105/Jerry Springer adds - these are just stupid - they're not even funny, they make me want to break my telly.

Originally posted by Milkybar:
* we aaaaalwayz like the snakes the best*
speak 4 yourself u silly slut
;)

HAHAHAHA!!!!
I can't stand that ad. It's her voice that drives me nuts 'ooooohhh beeeeaaaarrr'. :X

But totally off topic I have to say I love the new coke ad that I saw on TV last night...that promotes coke as a hangover cure!!!!
now that's truth in advertising :)

That may be true for some people, but that guy seems to be enjoying it a little to much.
Now, Maccas OJ, that’s my hangover cure!

I can't believe no-one has mentioned the Kit Kat 'Big Finger' ad yet!!
U know the one where the old bag is pulling into that car park and the yuppie-lookin dude pulls in behind her, so she gives him a Kit Kat and drives off proudly singing.
WTF???!!!!!!!
That's gotta be the lamest ad ever!!!

the fake Jerry Springer ad sucks.
However the worst that I have seen is for Macleans toothpaste where the guy repeats everything 3 times
White is for fresher breath x 3
Blue is for blah blah blahe9ouheas x 3
Red is o;dahfweotnwiptghwrpfwe x 3
do you want me to repeat it? x 3
i hit the mute as soon as i hear that ad and have vowed to not buy any Macleans products whatsoever.
Recently they went one up on that and had him doing it but in a "funny" fake exercise video or some shit.
I would do a curb/headstomp to that actor ala American History X if i ever saw him on the street.

WHY THE FUCK HASN'T ANYONE SAID HARVEY NORMAN YET?
GO HARVEY
GO HARVEY
GO HARVEY NORMAN - PLEASE CHANGE YOUR FUCKING JINGLE B4 I DECLARE A JIHAD ON Y0 ASS
has anyone noticed that the Volume of Harvey Norman ad's is so much louder than any other?