• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Mortal Kombats

SilentRoller

Bluelighter
As the title says, has anyone given these a whirl? I got hold of some and am debating giving them a whirl this evening. Pill reports states that they are 'MDMA High' and are pretty good beans! However, can anyone comment on the come-up with these, as I have read a few worrying reports of people being violently sick on these which puts me off somewhat.

This is where my confusion starts, Every-report on PF is stating how good these pills are, but then there are a few comments like:
Tried these last saturday, If you like a pill that goes up and dowm very much this is the one you need. For Me it was not a great pill, peaked after 1 hour, went down within 10 minutes, felt completely sober again, after 15 min. it came up again, kept doing this for about 3 hours

and

Ok slight exaggeration, but they really do take about 2 hours to kick in, and then your up and down for about 8 hours, then the next day, you feel ok and have a nice buzz, if you survive. Dread to think what is in these. Defo last too long to be MDMA and take to long to kick in, make you overheat too much and sick

This makes me think PMA/PMMA, although considering the amount of MK's on PF, I would say its unlikely. However, unfortunatelly, I don't have a test kit on me, so I'm unable to conduct a full range of tests etc.

SR

Last edited:
Well if they look JUST like the ones in the report i would bet 100 bucks they are good. But there is no way to tell for SURE that they are good just by looking at them. I highly doubt they have made a bunk copy of this pill yet. Im guessing this is a new press from the Netherlands right?

Oh and that guy named "i heart love hearts" is full of shit. He is obviously talking out of his ass. He said these pills take 12 hours to kick in? LOL. I bet these babies are a good clean dose of MDMA.

Oh and not to mention he was talkin shit on the Party Flock's wich are suppose to be BOMB too. That guy is obviously full of dog shit and is completely lying his ass off bro. I wouldnt worry too much as they seem to be a pretty new press from NL. You SHOULD be all good with these IMHO.

they are not dodgy pills, they are mdma but i think bad quality mdma a high dose in my own opinion.. i heart love hearts is also not full of shit, he over exaggerated in his description but i think hes right in saying that their is something off in there quality.@thizzlemonster86 your not in europe so how could you give a decent review when your comments go along the line of "supposed to be the bomb pills".

Last edited:
Just thought I would provide an update on these:

Had a load of mates round last night, and we all decided to get on the MK's and Prada's. The first half I dropped came on VERY slowly, so I dropped the 2nd half about an hour later. As the effects still continued to rise very slowly, I started to become pissed-off so throughout the nght I must of had about 2MK's in total. Problem was, about an hour or two later, EVERYTHING just hit me at once! What followed was a eye rolling, jaw grinding and restless-leg mess! I will say though, the synth in these doesn't feel quite as clean as the PF's, although I was absolutely twatted all the same!

they are not dodgy pills, they are mdma but i think bad quality mdma a high dose in my own opinion.. i heart love hearts is also not full of shit, he over exaggerated in his description but i think hes right in saying that their is something off in there quality.@thizzlemonster86 your not in europe so how could you give a decent review when your comments go along the line of "supposed to be the bomb pills".

WTF are you talking about? lol.

Just thought I would provide an update on these:

Had a load of mates round last night, and we all decided to get on the MK's and Prada's. The first half I dropped came on VERY slowly, so I dropped the 2nd half about an hour later. As the effects still continued to rise very slowly, I started to become pissed-off so throughout the nght I must of had about 2MK's in total. Problem was, about an hour or two later, EVERYTHING just hit me at once! What followed was a eye rolling, jaw grinding and restless-leg mess! I will say though, the synth in these doesn't feel quite as clean as the PF's, although I was absolutely twatted all the same!

Glad you had a good time bro lol.

Lab results 180mg MDMA and 0.8mg PMMA - TRACE

http://saferparty.ch/tl_files/images/download/file/Warnungen_PDF_2013/MDMA_hoch_Mai_2013.pdf

The PMMA is not in there intentionally, and some had 0 pmma in there at all, either they have been sold some dodgy precursor or I dont know, was residue from something. Someone explained it to me once over in EADD stating that bad precursor could lead to PMMA being made, and then someone completely discredited it by saying it was false, so I dont know,.

There was also a lot of cases of lots of MDMA pills turning up with trace amounts of MDA in them about 4 differently stamped pills all coming in with like 100mg+ MDMA and then like <0.3 - 1mg MDA. Seems silly that you would ever intentionally put such a low dose in so its a mystery.

Last edited:
does the trace pmma leave us any clues on what precursor they are using? i mean, is pma/pmma an intermediary with the safrole oil route, or another presursor, and its just cross-contamination in the lab? maybe 1 of the members with a chemistry background can answer some questions here...

got some of these a few weeks back, cant give a report on them as they were mixed with other pills and drugs.

on a mini break for a few weeks but plan on just dropping these, will report back then.

"trace" is from improper cleaning of the machine or was it actual contain into the pill? either or its very very little of pmma. so it shouldn't be any harm imo. 0.8mg = 0.0008 gram.

^ there were some awhile back, forgot the name but they're on Edata they had like 15 mg PMMA & 100 mdma. Maybe same press, like you said improper cleaning perhaps

I thought the PMMA was a result of improper synth or bad precursor?

You'd have to fuck it up pretty bad to get PMMA haha. Given the minuscule amount, I recon they were mixed in the same container as these:
http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2511
without rinsing/washing first.

Not to get into the synth process but as far as making tablets go, one of the first steps would be mixing the powdered chemicals in a container with binders/fillers and dyes.

Improper technique cannot lead to PMMA being produced from safrole or MDP2P or any precursor with a methylendioxy moiety. If by "bad precursor" you mean that the precursor includes a para-methoxylated impurity, then yes, I suppose it's possible, but I struggle to see how such an impurity might occur, and thus doubt that PMAs are often made accidentally.