• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

morphine sulfate ER 30 milligram-Actavis

Stillsyco

Greenlighter
I have been on morphine for 10 years but the pills I recently got from the pharmacy are from a different manufacturer and I have never seen them before. extended release morphine sulfate 30 milligram tablets,imprinted on one side is a half moon shape and on the other side is 271 they are yellow, round and I think the manufacturer is after Actavis. I would like to know if it is safe to inject them and do they need to be cooked

Not a big deal man, as I'm guessing you're new, but don't make identical posts. It may have been an accident or it may have been your way of trying to get your question into the hands of more people, faster. Either way, try to refrain from doing so. It contributes to unnecessary clutter in the forums and because it's not allowed, you run the risk of me shutting down your Basic Drug Discussion and one of the Other Drugs moderators shutting this one down, putting you back at square one for a question I'm sure you would like to have answered promptly.

^ It' s pretty shitty and harmful to inject these.. Whatever you do, do not add heat! And use a Micron filter!

I personally would soak em to beat the timing matrix, then swallow, or plug.

^ It' s pretty shitty and harmful to inject these.. Whatever you do, do not add heat! And use a Micron filter!

I personally would soak em to beat the timing matrix, then swallow, or plug.

Don't use heat? I've done this before... How is it dangerous?

hvsyT.png

A picture is worth a thousand words. I've done a lot of "less than safe" shit in my time as an injection drug user, but I've never injected these Extended-Release Morphine pills before. I've tried prepping a couple in the past, but I really don't see how you can bring yourself to put that gelatinous bullshit into your veins. There has to be a limit.

I have these pills too , 15 mg ER half moon white I've been at that desperate point where I ran out of h and was so desperate to get well immediately I was literally too impatient to wait to swallow them cause ER morphines take 4-5 to peak and hit me so I tried it once with normal 31 gauge fail wasted 2 pills (not that 30 mgs means shit to me) but it gels up so bad I couldn't believe it I realized immediately there's a line I can't cross that night lol like Richards said , I wish I had a proper understanding of how to plug and make it into pluggable form I've asked on here before but still hard to do idk plugging is way better

I wish I had the link, but there was a guy on here who said he used to shoot the morphine ER pills. Long story short, guy ends up having a heart attack. The doctor said that the wax in the pills built up and blocked an artery.

Plugging is way more safer. There is nothing weird about it. If you don't understand how that works, there are threads on here all about it.

I am so sorry and it was a total accident I have never posted here before and I still really don't know how I posted more than one but I do apologize

I have been doing the purple ones for years I just don't know about Half Moon ones. I thank everyone for their input and I have no idea what plugging is but I'm going to try to find out

Thanks for the info guys ! I always wondered how deep it has to go and if I had to roll on my stomach so it doesn't pour out my butt hole lol

Call me crazy, but I plugged a solution of Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) one night when I was working back when I was in college. I had gotten a little too audacious in terms of my pill-to-vehicle ratio. I really didn't have much experience injecting pills either, still don't, so I was asking for a fuck up. I think I had 4-5 4mg Hydromorphone in the rig, ready to go, when a clog occured in the needle. It was my only rig and I had already been in the bathroom of a busy restaurant for about 10 minutes figuring shit out. I said, "what the fuck", broke the needle off, inserted and plunged. I wasn't laying down or anything. I immediately walked out and got back to my cooking job, which can be physically rigorous. My shot hit me just fine, albeit not with the intensity of an injection, but a hell of a lot better than oral.

My point is, you don't necessarily have to be laying down if you're in a tight spot like I was. Without getting too detailed, the anal sphincter is capable of retaining liquid. However, the smart thing is to eliminate the potential for mishap by placing gravity on your side. I tend to lay on my stomach, but it seems like most others prefer laying on their side. I don't think that there will be a significant difference from one position to another.

As to how far the syringe should be inserted inside before plunging, that's a matter of some conjecture. I've never made it complicated and generally go by feel. I insert, go a little farther, 1 - 1.5 inches maybe? I've never had a mishap with plugging if that makes you more confident. If you're dope sick, obviously you should try to go before you plug, likewise, if you're very constipated like an Opioid addict might be, then plugging might not be totally feasible due to the potential of your solution being absorbed into the feces and then the feces being expelled.

Rectal Admin or "Plugging" is like the gospel to me and a perfect example of Harm Reduction. You get some benefits to bioavailability and intensity just like you might from injection without many of the inherent risks.

Yeah I have never plugged morphine, but have heard its the next best ROA to injecting it.. oral and intranasal morphine is horrible! I have taken over 400mg of morphine, orally the grey M 100 Mscontins, I once obtained for free.. and it literally did next to nothing, as a regular oxycodone user... I mean if you were opiate naïve, I am sure you would feel over 400mg of morphine, oral or any ROA, but when you have any tolerance to opiates whatsoever, morphine is really only good when injected.. I have only injected the IR morphine pills and those are as easy as prepping any other pill like oxy IR or dilaudid(ok maybe not dilaudid, because it basically just melts in the water).. My friends have attempted to inject MScontins though, and said they were very hard to get into the rig in a thin enough solution, so they ended up just swallowing the solution.. But I believe as others posted above me, if you have morphine ER pills you should probably just take a needleless syringe, and stick it up you but, plugging it... that's most likely gonna be your best and safest bet!

Thanks for the info guys ! I always wondered how deep it has to go and if I had to roll on my stomach so it doesn't pour out my butt hole lol

Unless you're being gang raped everynight, your muscles should be tight enough that the solution won't just fall out.. Most people lay on their side after injection to ensure good absorption. Generally you want to insert 1-2" in, this is where the highest number of membranes are located, the number decreases the further you go in.