• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine sulfate & diazepam

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Ok I take tramadol long term each day 200mg. Recently been using upto 40mg diazepam per day for 4 days and I am also on morphine 30mg capsules but since taking the diazepam I?m a little warey about taking together.. is there any serious risk ? I also get codeine solution 250mg

Are you tolerant to diazepam or benzos? It is probably fine, but I’d go easy on morphine or codeine until you know more what the combo is like.

You can always take more, never less. I doubt 30mg morphine and 40mg diazepam would cause problems together for most people, but don’t just jump in taking like 90mg morphine with the diazepam. Start with 30.

No problems with tramadol and diazepam. Just try to avoid a habit because I imagine coming off diazepam would make tramadol more dangerous with seizures and such.

Are you tolerant to diazepam or benzos? It is probably fine, but I’d go easy on morphine or codeine until you know more what the combo is like.

You can always take more, never less. I doubt 30mg morphine and 40mg diazepam would cause problems together for most people, but don’t just jump in taking like 90mg morphine with the diazepam. Start with 30.

No problems with tramadol and diazepam. Just try to avoid a habit because I imagine coming off diazepam would make tramadol more dangerous with seizures and such.

fully answered what I needed to know I’ve actually stopped tramadol then stopped diazepam but I am prescribed it I do need it but the morphine and codeine aren’t. But thank you for a guidance starting point, I should also mention these are the sustained release morphine capsules but yes I have a quite high tolerance to both tramadol and diazepam

Let us know how stopping tramadol goes. Shouldn’t be so bad with diazepam and morphine, but I always worry because of its novel action. Good luck!

Let us know how stopping tramadol goes. Shouldn’t be so bad with diazepam and morphine, but I always worry because of its novel action. Good luck!

Thankyou for your help. I will update the thread as time goes on in regards to tramadol but I did once stop taking them totally from 400mg per.day but was also substituted with diazepam. It’s quite a walk in the park with the correct dose

When someone takes the time to really consider their usage and how they would like to proceed with it, with long-term goals in mind are not usually the ones found dead from OD. If you're an addict and you're sick, you're dirty, more dead than alive, you're far more likely to take drugs at fairly random dosages with the idea of numbing your brain in mind. To answer your question, there is of course a risk when mixing/combining any CNS depressants, but what you're looking at should be fine. I imagine you will be noticeably sedated though, so I would keep that in mind if you've got a woman.

I'm ready to work with you through this, so join my Google hangout. I sent it to you in PM.

With your tolerance and dosages you should be fine, however people have died from less.

I wouldn't just stop taking your tramadol though, I'd still take a minimal dose. Unlike other opioids, tramadol is unique in the fact it affects catecholamines and serotonin, hence some of it's withdrawal symptoms are atypical.

Also just wanted to add, sustained or extended release pills do carry a moderately higher risk than instant release.