• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine ER Capsules. IE M-Eslon / Kadian

InfoBlue

Greenlighter
Hello, everyone!

So I've read basically every thread and post talking about kadians and m-eslons. As well as everything on Reddit and it seems I'm getting a very skewed experience compared to what other people are. I recently got a bunch of 100mg M-Eslon capsules.

I'm trying to get the most out of them, however I have no tolerance besides using them for 3 days in a row (today being the 3rd)

I've seen it suggested to:

1. Crush the beads up, dissolve in water, then boof.
2. Crush the beads up, dissolve in water, wait over night, then boof
3. Crush the beads up, then eat

I've tried all three above as well as eating them straight and I seem to have to take 4x more than anyone else. When eating, I need to eat 300mg to get to where I like to be (not even nodding) and it seems to not really change if I crush them up beforehand. N when I try to boof a solution it just doesn't do anything. People have said they get a good high off a 30mg boof n I'm out here doing 100mg syringes n not feeling a thing (I'm using ample water n taking into consideration the 50mg/1ml of morphine solubility)

Does anyone know if the formula has changed? I'm going to try the shot glass of coke method that I used to use a bunch for oxyneos (Canadian version of OC's) but I'd really like to be able to boof them and get 2x the efficacy. (Obv not gon boof coca cola)

If anyone can help it'd be greatly appreciated. I can get these dirt cheap so if I can find a way to make them worthwhile to boof I'd be a very happy camper

MS-Contin / Kadian / M-Elson (Morphine Sulphate) all blow C@CK …..yes, yes, I know…Morphine is the gold standard in which all other opioids are judged by, but when I took them the MASSIVE histamine release turned my face beat red and felt like I was on fire, pins & needles, itchy as a MOFO, not too much euphoria

Oral Oxycodone is the Holy Grail to me ….because pharmaceutical Diamorphine (Heroin) in unobtainable

Dilaudid (Hydromorphone) is FAR SUPERIOR to b.s. Morphine Sulphate
Opana (Oxymorphone) is FAR SUPERIOR as well

Oxy-IR 5/10/20mg tablets are the best….followed by generic Oxycodone CR (crushable for injection) f@ck OP OxyNEO

Dilaudid 2/4/8mg IR
Hydromorph-Contin 9/12/18/24/30mg (Red Rockets) are highly desirable and 30mg IR of HM is like BOOM LOL, pulverize XR beads in glass motor & Pastel for I.V. prep with micron filter

oral Morphine Sulphate blows c@ck…..only pharmaceutical vials would suffice

Oxycodone & Methylphenidate CWE in same rig for I.V. injection would be an ideal Speedball
Diamorphine & Cocaine would be a TRUE Speedball

Ima sucker for an oral Brompton Cocktail :) …actually my daily after work treat to unwind and relax after a hard day at work…after my shower and quick meal, I melt into the couch in a pleasurable euphoric warmth that makes the work day worth the unpleasant experience of working like a pig from 7am to 4pm

Soooo lucky to be legally prescribed all these highly desirable controlled substances….they least they can f@ck’n do after my chronic pain medical condition diagnosed at age 25 (now 40)