• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine Dosage?

MaggieMoo

Greenlighter
What’s the recommend dosing for Oral IR Morphine? I know it doesn’t work as well orally but would 30-60mg be enough?

Its impossible (and dangerous) for us to try to answer this question without knowing more. Enough for what, and by whom (with what tolerance), and etc...

Yes 30-60mg is certainly enough for alot of people (and more than enough, or too much, for some).

Have you ever taken opiates before? 30-60mg might kill an infant but it wouldn't even touch a heroin addict who's been shooting for years. Where do you fall on this spectrum?

It sounds like you're new to opiates and if you don't have a tolerance from using other opiates, 15mg should be enough to start with. Wait and hour AT LEAST and if you're not feeling much try another 10-15mg.

Just go slow. If you're an adult then 30mg-60mg is unlikely to kill you unless you're using other downers, but if it's too much could lead to hours of puking amd regret.

15mg max if you're new to opiates.

If you take other opiates regularly, tell us what and how much/often. There are opiate equivalency charts everywhere online. Some are shit, mind you...

When you say recommended dosing, I assume you're taking them for fun and not a bad back?

Disclaimer: opiates ruin lives, there I had to say it....