• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine and Diazepam

tommygirl

Bluelighter
So I've got some morphine pills and some Valiums. I'm a definite fan of morphine, haven't used diazepam in years but vaguely recall being underwhelmed by the experience when I did try it. I'm thinking about taking both together so how well would you say the two play together? And what is the best way to use both (dosage, timing, etc)?

Okay tommygirl. I need more information if you desire a more definitive answer to your question. If we're just pulling something out of thin air, I suggest going extremely low. 30mg Morphine and 10mg Diazepam (Valium). See how that treats you and proceed accordingly. 1.5 hours should be enough time to have a full perspective on how the drugs are affecting you.

Keep in mind combining them will get you higher than their combined parts. And risk of death is quadrupled. Thats not to say it cant be done safely. You'd probably be okay at dosages suggested by keif.

First, watch out for the cross-effects & adding two CNS depressants on top of eachother. Now if you are an Opiate-naive person I would personally say 20 mg Morphine and 5 mg Diazepam and go from there. :)

-- Peace o/

Hello I've got ZoMorphs 10mg n 60mg capsules with the balls in, I crush the balls to powder before sallowing. But so this evening I have had 30mg 3x 10mg but all crushed and swallowed, about 2hrs ago, I had 5mg Diazepam about 20ish mins ago, I got no weed and was wondering if can take anuffa 5mg Diazepam and it be safe them i have a roll up, then go sleep. I not much opiate tolerant, but the other day done a full 60mg Morphine instant realease thru the space of an hour, and smoking weed thru out the day while under the influence of it and wasn't that strong and. And about 2 weeks ago I took 240mg Dihydrocodeine and 180mg codeine and 24mg Diazepam consumed all within an hour and was fine smoking weed on it making me on a level.
Well I just done the 5mg valley now as we speak anyway gonna make a cigarette now. But in the morning I'm a gonna do 35mg morphine when I get up before I get the bus to probation and then the other 35mg on the bus on way home after. As I already crushed the balls to make it instant release and put back in capsule.

And also tomorrow I getting some 4mg Subutex (Buprenorphine) tablets, which i have tried only when I was in jail but only small bits, how wud 1mg off the Subutex compare to my tolerance, and I do take Codeines/dihydrocodeine the most often as I suffer with Toothache regregularly, but I don't always use opiates I don't like mixing them unless DHC n codeine. And I won't be doing the Subutex till a few days away. Many thanks

Hi because I was a naive idiot I once did 200mg of morphine with 20mg of diazepam I have to say it sucked badly ,motor neurone skills weren’t happening and I was just basically a mess please be carefull x

Oral Morphine has a really low Bioavailability which makes it a bit shitty. I think it's around 20%. Your best snorting it as I 'think' that has a higher BA plus it will hit u quicker!

I used to be prescribed Oramorph and it took 100s of MGs to even feel anything. Then they switched me to Oxycodone and wow!!!

60mg Oxycodone IR + 20mg Clonazepam = pure and utter bliss! Make sure u have a tolerence as those doses will kill u!

Last edited:
OP, I apologize for doing my disappearing act on you. Very rude of me. Hopefully I can make it up to you now! The most important factors herein are going to be your previous experiences with both Opioids and Benzodiazepines. When someone asks, "What is the appropriate dosage?", this could mean literally anything dependent upon what their current tolerance is, if at all existent and to a lesser extent, all previous experiences are also important regardless of chronology. As with all drugs, different folks are going to be innately more or less effected by the same dosage of a given drug. We are referring to statistical outliers here, so it's not likely, but something to always consider.

I still think that this was the appropriate dosage to start with, but I wanted to clarify from where my opinion is coming. Let me know if we have missed anything here.

Just yesterday I ate a bit of morphine, xanax and valium. I made myself stay up a bit later with some coffee as it was too nice a buzz.
Just be careful and start low as opined. Great to have someone around that knows you (and optimally cares :) ).