• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids morphine addiction question

Thanks for the advice. I'm not usually one to turn to drugs or alcohol to ease the pain during difficult times. It usually just makes it worse because i can't enjoy the high properly because i'm upset.

I kind of liken it to spraying air freshener to mask the smell of shit. The mix of air freshener and shit is no more pleasant than the shit itself.

Oh, the last thing I was gonna say is chronic opioid use can mask the development of painful conditions or mask acute pain in such a way you allow damage to your body without noticing. High dose morphine can mask e.g. a dental infection raging out of control, and it can also supress pain enough for you to falling asleep in an awkward position and pinch a nerve or artery, for instance.
This is definately something for another thread and very true , pain gets masked by opiates so damage to joint, leg arm whatever increases and so does opiate use

I just baked my pst in preheat oven 450 degree, then leave for 10 min, 250 degree. does this sublime all the thebaine and leaves morphine ? this is suppose to be a morphine extraction method.

I just baked my pst in preheat oven 450 degree, then leave for 10 min, 250 degree. does this sublime all the thebaine and leaves morphine ? this is suppose to be a morphine extraction method.
Im of the opinion heat kills the morphine too?