• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine accidently shot in my fat?

Båtmannen

Bluelighter
I've been shooting morphine in my shoulders, but I've got some pain in both shoulders now. I just put the morhphine in my leg instead. But it hurt much less than shooting in shoulders (and I'm refering to the pain that occurs when pressing in the needle), so now I'm afraid I shot all the morphine in the fat instead of the muscle. I thought of this the minute I started pressing the yellow (or well, in my country it is yellow, but it seems to be the orange one on this picture: https://www.premierhh.co.uk/media/catalog/product/b/d/bd_microlance_24.gif) needle, and came to think about that I always used blue needles when shooting Testosterone in my leg.

What will happen if the morphine got shot into fat mass? It was only 70 mg, from the pharmacy. I'm starting to feel the warmth spreading in my body, a touch of "feeling sick" (idk the english word - as you can see in this post, and perhaps some of you remember from earlier threads - english is not my native tounge) et cetera. But I fear the bioavailability is drastically lowered. Or if that's impossible as it's put inside my body, perhaps the AUC is spread across a waaaaay longer period of time, so that I'm not peaking as high as when.

Anyone knows? Anyone has any ideas/theories?

Question 2:

I've used opioids a lot. And 70 mg morphine is not very much for me. I usually (I usually don't use morphine but heroin when I don't get my buprenorphine) get a little speeded and energic. Yesterday, however, I hadn't slept during the night, had done more than I usually do, and was very tired and [using google translate but can't find a good word - the way you feel when you've been using amphetamine for some time and neglected sleep, food, water et cetera; this is how I felt although I had only done 1 gram over one night] and I got EXTREMELY high and could barely walk, talk or anything. I nodded out and sat with my computer in my bed for 12 hours, thought about finally eating something but didn't manage to cook food and instead got ice-cream and some bread. Then I really slept (I woke up a few time and was more completely nodded out than actually sleeping, if you know / if there is any difference) for 10 more hours.

Is this what usually happens when using opioids when very tired and etc? I can't remember any other instance when this happened to me at such a low dose as 70 mg morphine IM.

And by the way. I has taken me perhaps 15-20 minutes to write this post, and I think I've messed up and wasted 70 mg of morphine because I should feel more than this. ****ing **** I hate this and want to kill myself. Sorry for whining butI got no one else to whine to. I've got bad luck in every single occasion of my pathetic life.

are you shooting pills into your arms? even if it was microfiltered, that is messed up. only do IM shots if it is morphine from vials. 99.9%pure stuff, otherwise you're harming your body like you have no idea. im nobody to judge you but I'd advise you to take a break from opiates if you're harming yourself in that way. i used to shoot coke iv and i still have nasty side effects from fking up my circulatory system. Consider what i just told you, i know it is super effin hard to quit opiates,im currently hooked on Morphine also but I have the luck or un luck actually to get pure pharma vials in my country. please take care of yourself and think what is more important. getting high from a drug for a few hours or fking up your body for the rest of your life.

You're not "whining". Its okay to talk and get things off your chest. I just did it in "health and recovery". Talking about things does help.

When you do a 'subcutaneous' injection, that goes into fat. They did a study on it and a large number of patients preferred it, instead of the intramuscular injection. So injecting it into fat, is okay. There was no difference between either of them, strength wise. They were the same.

So if you are using IV/IM morphine and not pills, you should be okay.