• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine 20mg/ml

pkt

Bluelighter
I have 33 of these morphine 20mg/1ml vials. I have a pretty high opiate tolerance 400mg + oxycodone every day so im wondering if its fine to just IV one of these vials to start with (its been about 1 year since i have IV’ed anything so im just wondering if i should worry (i know these vials are usually administered over hours and i just want a nice rush from my first hit im not truing to OD even though i kbow that with my current opiate habit that sounds almost impossible. Any thoughts?
Thanks in advance!

Youl be fine IVing one of these with that tolerance. iV morphine is my doc and i usually IV 60mg. 20mg is a good dose to start with though to make sure you don't get the histamine rush to bad or anything. It's alot rougher drug for most people then oxy is

Should i mix it with a little bit of water or just suck up the vial with the needle and hit the vein?

I have heard that it is dangerous to inject morphine too quickly (its been yeArs dince i have injected morphine i used to shoot morphine pills. Do i have to worry about shooting this morphine too quickly and should i maybe add a little water to the syringe to avoid the morphine going too quickly into the system?? Please respond folks…

Damn i did 5 shots in total and the first shot was 20mg i didnt feel anything. I guess i underestimated my habit because the fifth and last shot gave me a light rush and it was 100mg…tomorow im thinking of doing 140 and hope for a nice rush. 100mg just got me light a linght tingling and now warm and nice feeling in my body but either way they say 20mg vials only contain like 15.70mg of morphine hcl.

You can go with 5ml syringe and go 100mg in one shot. I think it would be the best for a rush

Injecting Kadian 100mg XR beads (Morphine Sulphate) was the worst opioid I’ve EVER had.

I honestly thought something was seriously wrong as soon as I banged it……pins & needles are a gross understatement lol, I was beat red in the face, neck, etc ….HOT as f@ck and sharp pins & needles all over due to the massive histamine release

Zero pleasure. The only morphine I’d ever do would be Diamorphine lol

Oxycodone (Oxy-IR)
Hydromorphone (Dilaudid)
Diacetylmorphine (Diamorphine)
Methadone (Dolophine)

Best opioids EVER :)

Last edited:
If you have a 400mg oxy tolerance, you're gonna need at least 160mg. Oh and wait till you're wding really bad, that's when the rush feels beautiful. Another thing, only the first shot of the day gives you a rush. So try not to fuck it up.

Injecting Kadian 100mg XR beads (Morphine Sulphate) was the worst opioid I’ve EVER had.

I honestly thought something was seriously wrong as soon as I banged it……pins & needles are a gross understatement lol, I was beat red in the face, neck, etc ….HOT as f@ck and sharp pins & needles all over due to the massive histamine release

Zero pleasure. The only morphine I’d ever do would be Diamorphine lol

Oxycodone (Oxy-IR)
Hydromorphone (Dilaudid)
Diacetylmorphine (Diamorphine)
Methadone (Dolophine)

Best opioids EVER :)
Hy dude, If you dont mind, wich country you have diamorphine?
You use it IV? And methadone?

Thanks in advance

❤️❤️❤️

Yeah ive been fucking up chasing that rush doing 5 in a row now i cant find a vein smd ended up missing a $100 shot but thats life, live snd learn…as for the pins and needlrd its quite plessnt but then again this is pure medical grade morphine HCL…i almodt find thr tingly feeling to be s nice part of the rush and just getting my neck really hot. Ive got notoceable tracks and i cant find a good vein, sounds lile a pretty good time to go back to sniffib oxys…

You could put 180mg 9ml liquid into a small sterile open container and evaporate it slowly to 3ml making the higher doses you need more manageable to inject.

Try not let the solution boil. 80 c is what you should aim not to exceed to avoid potential morphine decomposition.

Morphine sulphate is soluble in h2o at room temp around 60mg per ml. I'd say the hcl salt is similar perhaps a little more soluble.

You could also evaporate your entire stash to dryness and reflux in glacial acetic acid for 6 hours or else a fast reflux or gentle boil with acetic anhydride for 10 min or so until the AA has evaporated to achieve a mixture or 3-acertlmorphine,, 6-acetylmorphine and diamorphine.

Any more elaboration would surely break synth rules but google polish heroin (kompot) and more relevantly new Zealand homebake heroin.

You are basically doubling the potency, reducing the histamine release and increasing mg per ml solubility.

Any acyl anhydride or chloride can be used. Limpet chicken was very fond of prope dope. Basically he extracted his morphine script and acylated with propionyl anhydride or prop chloride..

I would be very cautious when it comes to any Limpet chicken chemistry claims. Unless you are working at a reasonable scale, mechanical losses make yields terrible. LC had a habit of claiming to have produced compounds out of all proportion to the time between novel syntheses. propanoic anhydride is a class 1 precursor because it finds use in the synthesis of fentanyl. Mixed anhydrides, fine, propane-1,1-diyl diacetate (Or indeed ANY mixed ethylidine) is fine - these are unwatched...

But a schedule 1 precursor needs a licence and LOTS of records. You would need an entire front company.

@Tryptamite @Fertile do you know if methadone decompose if you Boil it? I evaporate my dose of methadone that is 60mg /20ml to 60mg /1ml.

Thankvyou in advanced.

Kongoman
❤️♂️♀️❤️

I don't know but I can't see prolonged boiling being good for most compounds.

The biggest danger is when the volume of solvent gets low and you potentially expose the compound itself as a powder to high temperature causing degradation

With juice - adding an alkali will make the methadone freebase crash out - Buchner funnel & vacuum filter for product. I've smoked freebase methadone, but it's a terrible idea as tolerance goes through the roof.