• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Morning roll or evening roll

gordonliddy

Bluelighter
Hey guys! Do you have better results when you roll in the morning or in the evening?

Morning roll? Fuck me, I've been missing out this entire time. The only thing that came close was the time we redosed heavy at around 5am (which was beyond spectacular).

Sorry, I obviusly don't have any insight as I've been missing half the fucking fun for the last 20 years.

Morning roll? Fuck me, I've been missing out this entire time. The only thing that came close was the time we redosed heavy at around 5am (which was beyond spectacular).

Sorry, I obviusly don't have any insight as I've been missing half the fucking fun for the last 20 years.

See, that's funny.
Because I was going to post that I like evening rolls better than morning rolls. When I roll in the evening, the stuff wears off and then I have a nice peaceful sleep. For some reason I never have trouble falling asleep at the end.

...but with morning rolls, the molly wears off and then there's ....so....many....hours until I can get to bed. The one thing I like about morning rolls is that, if my room mates are home and I want time to think, I can drop and then go for a walk through the city. Now *THAT's* fun!

I used to roll at night, but now I love day rolling. For one thing, it means that I can get a good night’s sleep and wake up feeling great with the afterglow. For another, my natural energy levels are higher going into the roll as well, and I think that makes a difference.

For one thing, it means that I can get a good night’s sleep and wake up feeling great with the afterglow.
I think I'd find this to be true as well these days, at my age.
All-nighters were a massive part of my life 20 years ago. Now? Still present (that's the degen life, kids) but I much rather be in bed by 9 and up for sunrise as opposed to still up for sunrise.

So, I reckon at older ages, day rolling is where it's at. Now to get me some MDMA.

There you go, @gordonliddy ......upon further thought, I don't even need to do it to know which I'd pick at (almost) 40. ;)

I usually start to roll when I wake up...2 blue punishers and im like a new born...its much easier to roll down the stairs too if you know what I mean...
So yeah , it depends what results you want to achieve...
Stay and roll safe ✌

See, that's funny.
Because I was going to post that I like evening rolls better than morning rolls. When I roll in the evening, the stuff wears off and then I have a nice peaceful sleep. For some reason I never have trouble falling asleep at the end.

...but with morning rolls, the molly wears off and then there's ....so....many....hours until I can get to bed. The one thing I like about morning rolls is that, if my room mates are home and I want time to think, I can drop and then go for a walk through the city. Now *THAT's* fun!
That's why you do the candy flip once the MDMA starts wearing off in the afternoon.