• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

More intense rush

.loco

Greenlighter
What you remember as better rush, those first 10sec of first heroin shot, or of first cocaine shot?

Stimulants: methamphetamine
Depressants: morphine (pins&needles)

Edit: oops, misread the title as “most” instead of “more”. Personally I’d much rather have one of “real” dope than I would one of ‘cane.

Depends, IV use wise, Stims were ok but good real cocaine is hard to beat.
But for me, good heroin was the bee’s knees.

Those days are long gone for me, hopefully.

stay good people,
Always, fair winds and following seas

Intensity wise? The cocaine shot.

Overall euphoria? The heroin.

Which one is more dangerous? There and then chances of dying the cocaine. In terms of addiction the heroin.
exactly my thinking...that heroin rush....nothing beats that rush of first h shot

Neer had heroin but i have had iv morphine and dilaudid and coke. For me nothing beats that massive rush from a fat iv coke shot

IV coke i always question whether i'm dying. It's like the line between absolute bellringer and feeling uncomfortably close to death is just too fine for my liking.

IV heroin is massively euphoric and i feel like all round it's the better buzz of the two. Still dangerous but i've never felt like i'm a goner. Despite going blue in the lips once apparently. :\

Overall i'm glad not to be doing either anymore. Feel like many posts on this site glamorize the reality of it all. Which for me the reality of IV coke was severe episodes of paranoia, track marks all over my arms, barely eating and bodyweight down to 11 stone.
IV heroin was trying to find a vein that worked, hanging around with lowlife's, eventually unable to look myself in the mirror. I stopped cold turkey in the end.

It's not all it's cracked up to be imo. Infact if you have really good heroin then smoking it can produce a serious rush. It's not worth the risk of going over with IV. There is more to life.

IV heroin usually just made me puke, I always preferred slamming stimulants.

Best route is slamming .2-.3 cocaine initially, achieching some sort of bell ringer, don’t redose, smoke a blue 30 minutes after for a couple puffs and you’ll be back to normal ….ish