• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

⫸STICKY⫷ More drug busts (2000-2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah seriously, its friggin LSD its not like they are dealing meth or crack.

The police seem to think that LSD is every bit as dangerous, if not worse. A lot of people seem to think that LSD is the most evil thing imaginable, and that if one were to take it he'd be mad (literally).

It should make no difference if its LSD or meth, both should be legal and neither are legal. Why should one be treated differently than the other? You might think LSD is some wonder drug but the fact is people should have the choice to consume whatever substances they want and under the current legisltion selling LSD is just as bad as selling meth or crack so what is your point exactly?

The police seem to think that LSD is every bit as dangerous, if not worse. .

Well, this is because the LAW says that they are just as dangerous.

I wonder how many people might have
- experienced renewal,
- cleaned out their stored-up emotions,
- released the pent-up stress,
- awakened creativity,
- made connections in their minds for the first time,
- forgiven a family member for years of negativity,
- experienced a deep sense of well-being,
- become inspired to change their lives for the better,
- appreciated art, music, language, food, or intimacy in a new way,
- assumed a new, broader perspective of their lives,
- finally admitted their secret truth to themselves,
- discovered a new depth to life that they hadn't previously known,
or
- re-assessed their personal values, after coming to a renewed, deepened understanding of the importance of love, beauty, peace, and family and friends in life.

I have experienced all of those things listed, and I have taken LSD less than 50 times, no more than 4 hits at a time, and usually 1.5 - 2.5 hits.
With 1000 or more hits, hundreds of people could have changed their lives for the better, with long-term emotional, psychological, intellectual, artistic, and social benefits.

This is why we must change the law.

Yeah in order to become a cop you must fail Basic math at the fourth grade level four different times. Then they'll put you in charge of finding out how much a drug was worth after a bust!

In this case they are assuming liike one hit is worth 60,000$ because that was the amount the station owed the local Dunkin Doughnuts at the end of that month.

The police seem to think that LSD is every bit as dangerous, if not worse. A lot of people seem to think that LSD is the most evil thing imaginable, and that if one were to take it he'd be mad (literally).

Proof, if ever it were needed, that propaganda works!

Yea this sucks i live in NC and there has been a masive shortage of acid in my area and now there will be even less lsd in carolina:\

Cocaine Bust Of Tiger Attack Victim

San Francisco Chronicle

7/25/2009

One of two San Jose brothers who survived a Christmas Day 2007 tiger attack at the San Francisco Zoo has been arrested on suspicion of felony cocaine possession after a car he was a passenger in was pulled over while heading the wrong way on a street next to the San Jose State University campus, police said.

Kulbir Dhaliwal, 25, was booked into the Santa Clara County jail on suspicion of possessing about 3 ounces of cocaine and being under the influence after the car was pulled over about 2:20 a.m. Wednesday, university police Sgt. John Laws said.

The driver of the car, Tarlok Dhaliwal, 26, was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence, Laws said. The two appear to be brothers. A third person in the car was not arrested.

Kulbir Dhaliwal recently split with his younger brother Amritpal "Paul" Dhaliwal what remained of a $900,000 settlement the zoo paid them in connection with the attack. At least $75,000 was applied to medical liens, and their attorney took a cut, typically about one-third.

Kulbir Dhaliwal, who police records show had to be put in restraints when arrested in a September 2007 drunken scuffle with police, had to be held down in this most recent incident for authorities to take a blood sample, Laws said.

This article appeared on page C - 3 of the San Francisco Chronicle

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/07/25/BAB418V7PB.DTL

and I thought he was an idiot for provoking a tiger attack, some people have no brains...

a $900,000 idiot.. anyone wanna take trip to the local zoo tommorow and see what literal "loopholes" we can find??

hahaha WOW! no Wonder he was fuckin with a Tiger...8)

*sniiiiiIIIFFF!*

Dude!..

Dude, Let's like, go fuck with that Tiger over there!

Dude comon! Let's do it!!

I have power over that Tiger dude, it knows I'm in charge.

I'm unfuckingtouchable! ~~

Let's go, let's go !!

almost daily i am fuckin amazed by the shear stupidity of people- after findin out they were goin down the street the wrong way you know this idiot provoked the tiger- maybe he could sell some blow to the gasoline sniffer from the other post-they'd make a good pair!

had to be held down in this most recent incident for authorities to take a blood sample, Laws said.

I would flip fuckin shit if I was forced to give a blood sample like that, how fucked.

Thats some funny shit..lol Wow. THese guys just wanted the flip the settlement they got..but now are in jail.lol idiots should have paid attention to where they were driving.

Guatemalan Police Seize Over 1 Ton Of Cocaine

China View

08/08/2009

MEXICO CITY, Aug. 7 (Xinhua) -- Guatemala's National Civil Police have seized 1.04 tons of cocaine in two separate operations, said news reports reaching here on Friday.

In the first operation, police discovered 830 kg of cocaine in a trailer attached to an articulated truck in the capital Guatemala City.

The police also spotted that three suspected drug dealers were unloading a truck on a suburban street while another one was on a lookout.

The smugglers fled when police approached. The army dispatched two helicopters to conduct an aerial search for the suspects, but none of them has been caught so far.

In the second raid, police seized 210 kg of cocaine in Puerto Quetzal, a city on the nation's Pacific coast. The drug was hidden in suitcases in a container which had been shipped from Callao, Peru's main port.

At the end of July, Guatemalan police seized 750 kg of cocaine in Escuintla province, in the south of the country.

Editor: Li Shuncheng

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-08/08/content_11845610.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.