• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ Moonwalk Into Eternity- PD Dancing Bears and Plastic-People Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesusfuckinchrist.
just came home from my mountain-sunrise-trip(left more than 24h ago). was a damn hell of a trip. :| (hehe)
at first the walk up took me 2h through black, muddy, rainy forests, lightnings in background. near the top a sick ancient monster growled brutish and tried to attack me. turned out to be a wild hog...
but I was convinced to pull that trip through.

finally up there I found the perfect spot. (except for humidity)

dsc00584x.jpg

:D

having my stuff unwrapped, I opened my red wine, smoked a cigarette and ingested the first 3,5g. 45min later things became interesting: ancient gods in the clouds, insects steered by my thoughts, nitrous introduced me to a completely fractal sky with entities flying through, all the grass, my blanket, sleeping bag, everything consiting of small entities(wormes, elves, whatever), rainbow beings chasing each other over the hills and the vivid forests.......
of course I ingested another gram (thankfully that was all I had with me).
and than at some point not only the notes I took lost their meaning(can decrypt phrases like "god", "difference between life and death", "never com back" - everything in english. my native language was out of reach.), but also my mind. all the outside weirdness, "everything" fell into an absolute singularity. ++++. completely dissociated. beeing flooded with information in unbelievable quantities. seeing my skeleton(thank god I didn't try to gnaw away my flesh). it was so damn intense that I could and can not catch any direct meaning. it feels like all the information was engraved in my mind but I just can't remember. feels empty.
this lasted for an entity. of course. at least two more entities found their matter when I opened my eyes and found out, that I was lying in mud, humidity everywhere, grey sky(NO sun at all), completely fucked up in a quite public place.
at that point my mind fought to regain control (~T+3) and direct it's physical correlation to a safe place. you all know that this fight is futile.
it was obvious that the mushroom wouldn't let me go....it was punishing me with paralysation, and some thoughts of neverending nightmare.
it took years for me to find the key for the exit door: after dozens of tries I managed to get hold of 1mg of lorazepam. I placed that on my tongue and soon regained power and at least some meaning (I'm sure this process had nothing to do with the actual effect of that low dose).
getting stuff together was incredibly troublesome but as soon as I was on the way down this hill things began to feel better and at some points enlightening too.
smoked some cigs drank the rest of the vine and extended the walk some more(must have been over 25km in total).

then, in the moment I heard jim morrisson sing

"I looked at you
You looked me
I smiled at you
You smiled at me

And were on our way
No we cant turn back, babe
Yeah, were on our way
And we cant turn back

cause its too late
Too late, too late
Too late, too late"

I found this beast of a black bug.
dsc00591w.jpg

DEAD. (identification anyone?)

that was probably the essence of the trip.
it was divine, grotesque, brutal,(-ly) ambivalent, dirty, completely obscure, DIFFICULT.

spent the rest of the day smokin weed and drinking(alc and pod tea). at the same time happy and indifferent(!) about the fact that I "came out"...

I'm curious what I will work out with this material.... :)

That looks like one hell of a place to trip , That beetle is enormous you found it laying on the ground ?

Wow Johannes, that's one hell of a trip.

Coming to from an internal trip in the mud with people around you must have been more than a little off-putting. :\

This 2C-B comes on a lot faster than other 2Cs, at t+1 I'm already getting alerts. The others usually don't come until 2 hours.

I'm going to burst into metaphorical tears right now. I'm leaving early tomorrow morning for a camping trip with mushrooms and MDMA thrown in. Lucy and MJ were going to come but the Lucy fell through. No biggy right!? Not a problem at all, until I COULDN"T EVEN GET ANY FUCKING CANNABIS! GAHHHHHH!!! This blows so much.

thats a sign.

someone will ask you to share some of the drugs you have.
you will give them instead ALL the drugs you have.

they will have a trancendental experience, one much greater than the one you think you may have had.

it will change their life, and you will be in a position to further positively or negatively influence them.

it will put you in a possition of responsibility that appears over your head, but with which comes something you have always wanted.

what that is i cannot tell you, but only that it is important that you do so. we influence people in ways we do not know, and we have the potential to do so so much more that we beleive.

its frightening in the way which the world rots around us.

indirect

direct

out of mind
the white puzzle peices color themselves as they fall into place
the colors which cannot be known until we place the white peices
in the right space and time.

good luck on your journey

Last edited:
no cannabis?

i cant get a girl mate, think about that one

well that's one of those subtle "back of the mind" issues, but regardless any lady who wouldn't want some INGVS is crazy lol.

this is in my face right now and I hate it. it's not nearly as big of a deal as it feels.

i ask for PD's love power :)

EDIT: that's an amazing prophecy, and if I had the chance I would so do that. but in this setting that just aint gonna happen. but I owe you a drink (or a vial wash? :D) if you're right.

I'm going to burst into metaphorical tears right now. I'm leaving early tomorrow morning for a camping trip with mushrooms and MDMA thrown in. Lucy and MJ were going to come but the Lucy fell through. No biggy right!? Not a problem at all, until I COULDN"T EVEN GET ANY FUCKING CANNABIS! GAHHHHHH!!! This blows so much.

You have Caps and MDMA be happy for that.

If I knew where this camping trip was at I'd take my magic carpet for a cruise =D

:p i think ive gone delisciously insaine
please disregard my words; that is all they are
the actions of my life validate themselves to the point of linguistic absurdity

charlie around here people would lie and tell you that the camping trip is in miami. its cool if you scoop me up and take me along, right?.

fully conscious of the situation you arraive in miami, to which person A makes a fake telephone call, and lets you know that the party is actually somewhere in the opposite direction.

:p i think ive gone delisciously insaine
please disregard my words; that is all they are
the actions of my life validate themselves to the point of linguistic absurdity

me too , Ive become slurply flung tied twisted

half way between baked and partly fried

Up the Fling flam Walla Bam

Served with Breakfast

Topped with Spam

i choked the pharoah to death actually; i was told he would be a great man, but fear got the best of me

the successor to the throne was a man named fear, whom i put there.

i died walking in the desert, it was an endless sea at the time; a sea much like the one i wanted it to seem i was in to quite the multitude of people before that day

he walked knowing his kingdom could have thrived...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.