• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Mom Gives 2 Year Old METH and MARIJUANA - Proven with Drug Test

Captain.Heroin

Bluelight Crew
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...meth-and-marijuana-authorities-say/517107002/

636592104111557756-Kaitlyn-Ecker.jpg

Authorities say a Florida mother let her 2-year-old child smoke meth and marijuana, possibly on multiple occasions.

Kaitlyn Ecker, 20, of Wakulla near the state's capital Tallahassee, faces a charge of child abuse. The toddler tested positive for both drugs at high enough levels to indicate to medical examiners it was not a one-time incident.

The investigation into Ecker started in January when the Wakulla County (Fla.) Sheriff?s Office learned the child may have been involved with using both drugs.

?People ?joked? about the child?s ability to roll joints for (Ecker,)? WCSO wrote in its report. Others alleged Ecker let the child smoke meth out of a pipe.

Deputies searched her Crawfordville home on Jan. 19 and found pipes with marijuana and meth residue, grinders, a scale and a baggie of marijuana in a basket of children?s toys.

Read more: Tennessee father killed his 5-year-old autistic son then hid his body, police say

Read more: New York mom charged in decapitation of her 7-year-old son

She was charged at the time with misdemeanor marijuana possession and possession of paraphernalia.

Investigators also took blood and hair samples to determine the drug use history of Ecker and her child. The results were returned mid-March.

?The toxicology results concluded that the 2-year old tested positive for both methamphetamine and amphetamine and the findings were ?chronic? rather than ?acute,?? WCSO wrote.

Ecker told investigators she smoked marijuana and meth but denied doing so in the presence of her child. She also denied owning the pipes.

She also was charged with lewd and lascivious battery and transmission of harmful material to a minor in connection with a separate case.

Wow.

I like how they’re suggesting an article about a father killing his five year old and a mother decapitating her’s...

Ahhhh, good ol' Wakulla County. Reminds me of a joke I heard during my grad school days in Tallahassee. How do you castrate a Wakulla County man? Punch his daughter in the jaw. Another classmate once observed she "wasn't sure they have opposable thumbs in Wakulla County."

This is almost as good as the story about the guy who helped a two year old get a headstart on his college fraternity pledging by giving him enough vodka for a .2 BAC: http://www.kltv.com/story/17182732/tyler-man-arrested-after-giving-alcohol-to-child

Some good jokes there. The jaw one had me smile.

I just want to live in a city where everyone is on meth. Like The Andy Griffith show but everyone has a 8 ball instead of a fishing rod and bait and tackle box.

I feel sorry for those kids...
Meth is hard to get here on my side of the country it's a treat when we do

I just want to live in a city where everyone is on meth. Like The Andy Griffith show but everyone has a 8 ball instead of a fishing rod and bait and tackle box.

During one rehab, we had to watch the movie My Name is Bill W. (actually not a bad movie despite the subject matter - James Woods plays Bill Wilson, James Garner plays Dr. Bob and Gary Sinise plays Ebby Thatcher). During the scene in the hospital where Bill W. has his "spiritual awakening" and this beam of light pans across his face, this guy next to me who was a real character - a real redneck and hilarious to boot, said in his gravelly drawl, "Only time that ever happens to me is after an 8 ball!"

Wakulla County is a creepy place. There are no towns to speak of. Even though it's on the Gulf, there are no beaches, just swamps that melt away into the Gulf. And most of the land is thick, impenetrable swampland. In other words, there is no reason for anyone remotely civilized to live there. It was Moonshiners and Duck Dynasty rolled into one long before there was television. It's 20 miles and about 200 years behind Tallahassee.

Last edited:
Wakulla County is a creepy place. There are no towns to speak of. Even though it's on the Gulf, there are no beaches, just swamps that melt away into the Gulf. And most of the land is thick, impenetrable swampland. In other words, there is no reason for anyone remotely civilized to live there. It was Moonshiners and Duck Dynasty rolled into one long before there was television. It's 20 miles and about 200 years behind Tallahassee.

That sounds like an amazing place to take a bunch of psychedelics, if it wasn't for the people.

lol @ the 8 ball comment =D

Come to st louis, you won't be dissapointed.

Come to st louis, you won't be dissapointed.

I've heard good things about the BBQ so I figured they probably know their way around a kitchen. ;)

I really really want to visit some time. Just for the BBQ but icing on the cake wouldn't hurt.

Great food all around really, and Missouri is methland USA.

Except the pizza. But I still have wet dreams about Smoki O's BBQ on North Broadway near that new Interstate 70 bridge.

The pizza is a thing that you almost have to grow up on to really enjoy, so I'll give you that one. You ever been to guido's or the black thorn pub? They might change your mind.

The pizza is a thing that you almost have to grow up on to really enjoy, so I'll give you that one. You ever been to guido's or the black thorn pub? They might change your mind.
I don't remember the place I tried STL pizza. I had to go by myself because my best friend from college who lives there doesn't like it. We went to school in Chicago, so I suppose eating STL pizza is heretical. The other place that stands out is Iron Barley. It was somewhere south of downtown just off of Interstate 55. I had half a chicken, corn, green beans and potatoes for next to nothing and I was so fucking stuffed I could barely walk out of the place. Good stuff.