• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Molly in Winnipeg!

doomguardian

Greenlighter
Just found a guy who's selling 500mg capsules of pure MDMA. $10 for one cap, and they are just packed!=D

NSFW:
picture1da3.jpg

Sorry for the bad web cam quality.:|

Mod Edit: I put your pic behind the NSFW tag. :) ~RB

Last edited by a moderator:
That's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too cheap. I would deffinately test that shit if I were you.

I'd be somewhat suspicious.
What size capsules are they? They don't look terribly large, but it's hard to judge.
From memory you get something like 200mg into a size 3, so I could be wrong.

What's the texture, what's the color, what's the smell, what's the deal? Blurry pictures and no description suck. And word, 20 dollars a gram molly. Worrrrd dog.

There is something intersting in Winnipeg????

You learn something new every day ;).

Nobody can tell you if it's really good just by the smell, texture or color...you really need a testing kit for that. It could look like the real thing, but be cut with an undesirable ingredient.

$20 a gram for MDMA would be very cheap, even in London.

Colour was pure white with a nice sparkle, tasted really bitter; smells like good E (ahaha). Had to take 3/4 of the crystals out of my girlfriend's capsule (her first time) and made it her favorite drug of choice now. :p

I took one (I usually take two, once a month) and it took me about an hour and 15 minutes for it to hit me. Definitely a clean pill, felt no amp and just a nice glow to everything. It hit me hard, was shaking a little bit and then puked twice (don't know if that gets rid of some of the pill out of your system) then it was smooth sailing from there on.

Time went by quick, I'd say the peak was about 2 and a half hours. Was a good 4 hour trip. Nice comedown, gf was a bit cranky. Gave me a nice afterglow the couple days later. Overall really good pill, but I still like a lil bit of speed in mine.

Oh yeah, and they were jam packed, I wouldn't be surprised if they really were 500mg.

Uhm, I think you should weigh the insides of the capsule because I doubt you're getting a half gram in each capsule. Also, invest in a marquis tester, those things are life savers. They're like 20 bucks with a bluelight code.