Molly in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vancouver, BC
Don't ever go for "mollies" or encapsulated MDMA here, especially in the Greater Vancouver Area, THEY ARE COMPLETE SHITE. Nowadays everyone thinks "caps" are always pure mdma powder...sigh. Most caps in vancity are either placebos or RC's such as m1 and meow/drone. Its fckin ridiculous, esp punks selling placebos. And you'll know if its m1 when you get the smacked out feeling of M, but its so shortlived and u immediately comedown after you peak. You know ur getting drone when ur more active and actually biting into ur inner lips and mouth and the constant need for redose after initial rush and peak.

although i've sampled a fair variety of powdered encapsulated molly from many different dealers, i have actually had the gift of finding two people who had quality product here in vancouver city. but you are correct, for the most part, powdered molly around here is going to the shits. as for pressed pills, i don't even bother with them anymore- haven't for the past year. most of the presses i have come in contact with have been totally bunk, filled with meth/piperazines and low mdma content.

you are right about there being some quality shard in vancouver if you look hard enough- after about two years i have finally found a source for some amazing mdma. it's absolutely wonderful- a white, blissful feeling- one that i'd been seeking for a while now. i don't think i've ever truly had exceptional, pure mdma until this point, sadly.

it is true (and quite unfortunate, really) that there is a lot of bunk product going around in the city nowadays. i find it really unfortunate that people feel the need to bulk up their product with fillers or other (possibly harmful) chemicals in order to make a profit. that is far from how it should be.

MDMA / Ketamine ?

TORONTO

In the 8 short months I've been rolling (been rolling for about 2 years but gotten serious about 8 months ago), I've only really found one good pill. the powder was redish in color. It would hit hard and there was almost no come down the only problem with it was, I would need more then one a night as it would only last about 2-3 hours per roll. Anyone have any info of this redish mdma? btw it wasn't a pressed pill I only do capsules

I know Ketamine isn't as big anywhere else but to anyone that's ever taken it, how was your "K-Hole" experience? for me Ketamine doesn't really hit hard until I do 0.6+ grams so I'm not really a big fan of it

& to sum everything up, to anyone that has done both at the same time how do you feel? I personally feel like I'm lost and don't really know whats happening when I pop & bump (a certain amount) during the same night

Last edited:
It would hit hard and there was almost no come down the only problem with it was, I would need more then one a night as it would only last about 2-3 hours per roll. Anyone have any info of this redish mdma? btw it wasn't a pressed pill I only do capsules

Could have been methylone? First time I tried it, I was convinced it was mdma, albeit not the best quality/purity I've had. Afterwards, I realized that the entire trip felt milder and shorter altogether. I didn't mind though. I was being piped left, right and center. This was in 2009. For me, it was the worst by far for finding some actual ecstasy because I found fuck all.

I don't remember well but I think either in late 2007 or sometime in 2008, CAC seized the largest shipment of safrole ever (roughly 40 tons of it) - which is why there was such a dry spell in the country.

In terms of legal mdma substitutes, methylone - which is not a controlled substance in Canada atm - is by far the best one I've tried. If I can't get access to quality mdma or mda - I also don't bother with the pills anymore here - I stick with methylone. Way better party drug than booze. And like I've stated in other posts, I find it to be milder - it never floored me like certain rolls have - and rather gentle during the comedown and also it doesn't last as long (3-4 hours tops). There's also no morning after glow as with molly.

I was wondering if we could start a "molly in canada" thread to separate the crystal MDMA discussion from the pills.

Personally I have never seen MDMA in my little area almost smack dab in between Toronto and Montreal in my entire 5 year drug using career.

What's the story across the nation?

so much molly in new brunswick that most people sell it by theounces, for stupidly cheap, looks like rocksalt. Yummy yummy

so much molly in new brunswick that most people sell it by theounces, for stupidly cheap, looks like rocksalt. Yummy yummy

Damn would like to try some of those pure molly shards... haven't had that in a couple of years... always had some in capsules which are still good. At least recently there has been tanned powder capsules going around and they are good! but I can only find them in certain afterhours clubs. I would love to stock up on some pure rock solid shards! ;)

Most of the stuff I've seen around Alberta is usually white/tan powder. And its always been good, only had one time when it was fairly weak. This batch I have now is brown and almost looks like fluffy sand, rolled good on it this past weekend. Teeth chattering like crazy and really the crash wasn't that bad, but haven't got wrecked on it like that in probably over a year.

Most of the stuff I've seen around Alberta is usually white/tan powder. And its always been good, only had one time when it was fairly weak. This batch I have now is brown and almost looks like fluffy sand, rolled good on it this past weekend. Teeth chattering like crazy and really the crash wasn't that bad, but haven't got wrecked on it like that in probably over a year.

Wasn't the batch of molly caps going around the city - which were found to contain PMMA rather than MDMA - also white/tan in color and powdery?

Wasn't the batch of molly caps going around the city - which were found to contain PMMA rather than MDMA - also white/tan in color and powdery?

I know in Calgary they had a few deaths. But I never buy caps of MDMA unless its from the one guy that I see at festivals, he always has the cleanest/powerful MDMA I have ever had and also has a money back guarantee :p

I always get it in bags.

Try returning something for a refund, see what he says.

"Fak off."

I don't ever have to return for a refund cause he sells a quality product.

Of all of my friends that have bought from him, none of them have ever said his stuff was shitty. He's usually the first guy we try and find when we go to a festival.

^^ I remember having a real good hook up for actual ecstasy back in the day (which would be 2002-ish). He'd always have good stuff and he was a really nice guy. One day he vanished. Later on we found out that his girlfriend was actually an undercover sow.

I've been visiting Montreal back & fourth pretty often for many years & never got pure molly (mdma)
it's just basically x pills with some speed in it.

will still continue to look lol

I haven't seen or heard of molly or any good pills at all here on the rock in fucking ages. There is nothing around at all besides absolute shit pills with fuck knows what kind of trash in them.

Well i don't need a test kit to know that looking at a acquaintance after taking 2 pills try and cool himself down and was so thirsty that he drank like 2 liters of water and had no good effects is not a pill i want to take. Christ the shit around here now is making those meth, ephedrine and caffeine pills that where here years ago look good seriously.

I had a friend who was sold a few ounces of PMMA. It was a tannish colored powder with some lighter and darker chunks in it. Smelled of soap. They're lucky that it didn't kill them, although it made them feel extremely ill for weeks after and they had a bad experience with it. Someone else tested it later on and it was confirmed to contain PMMA. We flushed it down the toilet so that no one else would accidentally ingest it and harm themselves.

I reside in Vancouver.. there was, unfortunately, a decent amount of that stuff going around.

It's not to say that all tan powders are PMMA/PMA, since sometimes the color can indicate leftover sassafras oil from a lazily done wash. It should smell slightly of licorice if that is the case. However, your best bet is to get a test kit to ensure that you have clean MDMA and not anything else. Hopefully by now the PMMA outbreak is over, but you never know. And there's not just PMMA to worry about, there's many other dangerous cuts that can be harmful.

I had a friend who was sold a few ounces of PMMA. It was a tannish colored powder with some lighter and darker chunks in it. Smelled of soap. They're lucky that it didn't kill them, although it made them feel extremely ill for weeks after and they had a bad experience with it. Someone else tested it later on and it was confirmed to contain PMMA. We flushed it down the toilet so that no one else would accidentally ingest it and harm themselves.

I reside in Vancouver.. there was, unfortunately, a decent amount of that stuff going around.

It's not to say that all tan powders are PMMA/PMA, since sometimes the color can indicate leftover sassafras oil from a lazily done wash. It should smell slightly of licorice if that is the case. However, your best bet is to get a test kit to ensure that you have clean MDMA and not anything else. Hopefully by now the PMMA outbreak is over, but you never know. And there's not just PMMA to worry about, there's many other dangerous cuts that can be harmful.

I'm somewhat infuriated just reading this. Not at you or your friend, but at the chemist who decided to cook this shit up (from what I recall hearing and reading, one scumbag in Alberta cooked it all). Obviously this piece of trash saw nothing but green in his eyes. Didn't give a shit that soon his poison would be making a killing in two ways. Supermax for life for this twat. I'm glad your friend is still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.