Molly in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the "molly" in Vancouver, BC mostly pipes, meth bombs or other crap. Or is it a mix of the aforementioned?

I know that in Quebec, a lot of the "molly" being sold there turns out to be amphetamine, methamphetamine or a combination.

Edit - Over here: BZP/TFMPP galore.

Never came across anyone selling amps or meth as MDMA, but I've encountered several capsules or powder sold as M, but are really methylone or mephedrone (if you're lucky) or a mix. You can definitely tell the difference too. Yeah, M shards are hard to find, but I've once gotten a hold of a couple grams a while back in the same area and it was so fucken bomb. I still have half a gram saved for the future :) ... because unfortunately that guy went MIA

I've also came across a recent batch about 2 months ago, sold in powder form (not capsulated) and I suspect they might be pipes and bunch of fillers, because they were very weak. I railed line after line as if it were blow, but did not feel shit, just a very very mild and crappy rolling feeling that didnt last more than ten minutes.

Never came across anyone selling amps or meth as MDMA, but I've encountered several capsules or powder sold as M, but are really methylone or mephedrone (if you're lucky) or a mix. You can definitely tell the difference too. Yeah, M shards are hard to find, but I've once gotten a hold of a couple grams a while back in the same area and it was so fucken bomb. I still have half a gram saved for the future :) ... because unfortunately that guy went MIA

I've also came across a recent batch about 2 months ago, sold in powder form (not capsulated) and I suspect they might be pipes and bunch of fillers, because they were very weak. I railed line after line as if it were blow, but did not feel shit, just a very very mild and crappy rolling feeling that didnt last more than ten minutes.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - mdma is my favorite drug of all time. So you can imagine how I feel when I say that for close to 6 years (2006 being the last year) - every single "ecstasy" or "molly" pill/powder/capsule I've paid for has turned out to be either BZP, TFMPP, methamphetamine, ephedrine, caffeine or methylone.

MDMA has had an immensely positive impact on my life. As a child and young adolescent, I went through some very traumatic events which had a tremendous impact on my personality, my behavior when in certain situations and my ability to function under pressure. However neurotoxic it may turn out to be, I'll never regret taking it because it allowed me to explore topics and issues with zero anxiety and removed inhibitions. Things I would never have been able to discuss with others, let alone feel comfortable while doing it. To me, it truly is penicillin for the soul and it's the only street drug I've never regretted using (obviously not including the bunk pills/capsules/powder).

Anyways, I was finally able to score some pure molly shards and - after confirming it's very hq (possibly 84% ) mdma by way of testing using Mecke/Simons/Marquis - I feel like my insignificant life is finally complete (once I play Mass Effect 3).

MDMA has had an immensely positive impact on my life. As a child and young adolescent, I went through some very traumatic events which had a tremendous impact on my personality, my behavior when in certain situations and my ability to function under pressure. However neurotoxic it may turn out to be, I'll never regret taking it because it allowed me to explore topics and issues with zero anxiety and removed inhibitions. Things I would never have been able to discuss with others, let alone feel comfortable while doing it. To me, it truly is penicillin for the soul and it's the only street drug I've never regretted using (obviously not including the bunk pills/capsules/powder).

Yea dude, if you've came across any HQ shards, make sure you stock up!!! LOL

And you're definitely spot on with MDMA and it's theraputic uses. It is for sure a very spiritual drug and I think people nowadays don't treat it with respect (taking one too many and just getting way to fked on it) or god damn shady dealers selling crap that isn't even the real thing. I don't take M when I go to clubs or raves anymore, I like to just roll with my buddies or my girl and just have a solid night to ourselves. Best thing is just cuddle and have some real deep talks on it. I cannot think of how many times me and my friends just peaced out from some crazy party just to be alone somewhere and just talk about some real stuff, sometimes sex is the last thing that comes to mind.

For me, alcohol, GHB, and some stims like mephedrone and coke are better party drugs and for festivals I find amps, aMT, and MDA are better suited for those occasions. But MDMA, I would save it for intimate and theraputic moments.

Toronto seems dried up right now, my two guys both stopped selling and now sol :/

Had some capped molly the other week and it was probably among the worst MDMA I've tried as it was extremely weak. I imagine if you looked up bunk in the dictionary you would find a picture of this molly. Sad to say the molly scene in metro van appears to have gone downhill the last two years. Will definitely stock up the next time I find something decent.

Had some capped molly the other week and it was probably among the worst MDMA I've tried as it was extremely weak. I imagine if you looked up bunk in the dictionary you would find a picture of this molly. Sad to say the molly scene in metro van appears to have gone downhill the last two years. Will definitely stock up the next time I find something decent.

Pretty much all of Canada appears to be extremely dry when it comes to actual mdma (capsules, powder and pills) and it's been this way for a few years now. Although if you know where to look (and knowing where to look these days can be a feat in itself), you can still grab some high quality rolls. Again though, sources are scarce in Canada it seems.

For a while people said Canada was the best place for molly but I'm guessing it was never really that great to begin with. It's just that for a few years everywhere else was so shit that Canada looked a lot better in comparison. The Netherlands at the moment is producing without a doubt the best MDMA since the late 80s/early 90s and I don't think Canada was ever close to being at the same level.

I was getting awesome Mollies in 'toba all of last summer, looked kinda like brown sugar and hit you like bricks. I haven't been able to find anything close to that quality locally since about November, everything anybody has had is white powder, probably Methylone. Worst part is this is from the same person that used to have the awesome brown sugar mollies. It's so shitty knowing that people that just started rolling recently probably haven't even tried actual MDMA and think whatever they're getting is the real thing.

I only know of one person that has legit stuff right now and he didn't get it locally.

Lots of good mollie floating around the GTA, Toronto has tones same with b town, sauga, guelph, Oakville has horrible molly atm because idiot preps don't know the difference between pipez and molly. Lots of mdma+pipez combos out their though. A while back on this thread some guy said that if your m smells thats bad, no its not.... if it smells like black licorice it just means it has not been thoroughly washed which is usually the case with most m in the gta.

Vancouver here. Rolling on some local black molly and MDA from Chilliwack. Best roll in a long damn time let me tell you

Ontario has plenty of MDMA. Toronto especially. You may find even get the purest, whitest stuff, and the best rolls. Hippy flipped just 2 days ago with some pretty strong molly, didn't sleep what-so-ever and had to go to work. I still smiled all day and kept up a good attitude and managed to go on with my day well with no comedowns or sketchy moments.

Last edited:
Well maybe it's finally making a comeback. I know that 2009 was the worst year for me trying to find some molly. I wonder if that's around the same time that there was a shortage of safrole around the world because a boatload of it was seized/destroyed.

I took molly 2hrs ago and all I felt so far was tingle and lightness. I weigh about 230 and was wondering when it should hit me because my homie took some and was rolling so I'm wondering why aren't I.?

Drugs affect everyone differently. It could be your weight or the chemical makeup of your brain, you may just naturally be more tolerant to it than your friend. I honestly can't tell you why you didn't get the same experience off of the same dose.

Back about 6 months ago i had the best crystal brown opaque stuff i have ever had in 5+ years of doing MDMA. I bought it in the Waterloo area. It literally came in press plated chunks. The source dried up and since then I have bought 3 different types from around the GTA. All horrible in comparison. The taste of the recent stuff starts off sweet then almost turns spicy and with a numbing aftertaste. The good stuff was harsh but didn't taste like anything but MDMA and had an insanely strong root-beer smell (like you could smell it from a couple feet away). I have been hunting for M like that but I feel I will be searching for quite a bit longer.

I took molly 2hrs ago and all I felt so far was tingle and lightness. I weigh about 230 and was wondering when it should hit me because my homie took some and was rolling so I'm wondering why aren't I.?

Are you on any prescription medications?

I take Wellbutrin XL and I've found it kills the euphoria I used to experience from blow.

SSRIs (among others) can do the same with mdma.

Are you on any prescription medications?

I take Wellbutrin XL and I've found it kills the euphoria I used to experience from blow.

SSRIs (among others) can do the same with mdma.

This is true, SSRIs will cancel out the effects from several drugs, MDMA is one especially.

I've been getting pure expensive Molly

Last edited by a moderator:
^ lol

I'm not directing this at anyone in particular, and I've been considering keeping my mouth shut about it altogether; however, it might be a better idea to keep quiet about the fact that you found a solid connection to pure mdma (obviously including myself). Reason for that is because big brother (RCMP) is constantly monitoring these threads for any potential leads - however vague they may be, especially now that it's been placed into Schedule I. I understand some, perhaps many of you are happy/excited/relieved that after who knows how long you finally looked in the right place, but I fear this will motivate these conservative tards to shift back into oh shit mode and after the pipe filled dry spell of late 2008 to early 2011 (at least in my area), I'd rather staple my tongue than have to go through that again. Just a thought - PLUR.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.