The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Molly in Aruba

beatsme

Bluelighter
Hello all me and my girlfriend are heading to Aruba soon. Is it possible to find mdma crystals/powder on the island? Im not asking for sources just if its around the island. Also im guessing the coke is has high purity due to Aruba being close to colombia.

Happpy New Years alll :)

I've never been, but I do know that it's a dutch territory or something like it, and a lot of dutch travel there. Holland produces a lot of MDMA, so I'm sure it's made it's way to the island. Go to the clubs and ENjoy!

^^what he said.

I can't remember if I've been to Aruba but just keep in mind, some of those Caribbean islands are really sketchy. There are lots of really poor people looking to make a buck however they can. Especially if your considering doing illegal activities. I remember buying weed from some guy on one of the islands (i forget which one) and the guy looked just as inclined to stab me as he did to sell me a bag.

Just make sure you don't put yourself in any shady situations...or any really shady situations. personally I'd probably stick to the 'farmacias' and coke but thats just me. IME avoid street pushers (poverty is a problem in a lot of these islands, and its all too easy for someone to sell random inert white powder to tourists, or just rob you, or arrest you and set bail for however much money you have on you). I'd assume your best bet would be making friends with locals and go from there. good luck and enjoy the sun!!!

yea making friends with the locals was on my to do list. Im prolly gunna bring a bunch of 2cb caps just incase it don't work out with the molly and yays. thx for the advice.

I got some off my bellhop when I went.....he came back to the room later with it...