• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

mods please move this to OD "RC benzos"

ovo1024

Bluelighter
The mobile version doesn't allow you to post in there & i feel this is better suited for that category. Anyways, we all know the majority of benzos can't be insulfated effectively due to not being water soluble. But what about RC benzos? There's such a large amount of them on the market is it possible some are water soluble? Since they are RCs I'd imagine not a lot of clinical tests have been done. Does anyone have experience doing this successfully?

Pyrazolam is water soluble but the rest I have used (F-pam, F-lam, C-lam, Diclaz, Norflurazepam and Nifoxipam) require the same solvents as the drugs used in medicine.

Pyrazolam is water soluble but the rest I have used (F-pam, F-lam, C-lam, Diclaz, Norflurazepam and Nifoxipam) require the same solvents as the drugs used in medicine.
Interesting did you find this out from experience?

Not from snorting. I've had to use ethanol to dissolve clonitrazolam, flubromazepam and diclazepam powders, never bothered with pyrazolam but it it is widely cited as being soluble in water (which is not too tough to believe - chlordiazopoxide - the first benzodiazepine to be used in medicine is water soluble as well).

It is pretty pointless snorting benzodiazepines as they work perfectly well when taken orally - there is no advantage using any other ROA.

The snorting ritual is very enjoyable for most including me. It provides an adrenaline or placebo rush. I am guilty of wasting a few Xanax bars here and there by snorting because I am an idiot who likes that initial feeling. Plus my tolerance is always low to alp so the little drip high I get is good enough for me sometimes.

I'd be very interested in a water soluble benzo. I will check out pyrazolam as my friend also takes this and says it is great and like it better than etizolam.

Pyrazolam is a very functional benzodiazepine - It provides good anxiolysis but no sedation and is very short acting. Even if you are the sort of person that finds benzodiazepines 'recreational' in any way (which appears to be the case if people are trying to get bigger blast by snorting them) pyrazolam is not going to top of your party prescriptions.

Yes i definitely find benzos recreational as they are my DOC. I'm interested in pyrazolam as well but I've never had an opportunity to try rc benzos. Sadly. Would love some clonazolam but kinda scared since my lack of self control lol.

not topic related, but bookmark this in your phone:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forum.php?styleid=51

it's the full site, I can't stand the mobile version

Yes i definitely find benzos recreational as they are my DOC. I'm interested in pyrazolam as well but I've never had an opportunity to try rc benzos. Sadly. Would love some clonazolam but kinda scared since my lack of self control lol.

If you have a self control problem then you need to be careful going anywhere near rc benzos (or any source that you can readily replace). Clonazolam is good for occasional use as sleeping pill but they jack up your tolerance to a ridiculous level in a short space of time. My personal favourite is Flubromazepam - if you really get off on the classic 'benzed' out feeling then that one really hits the spot, and the insane half life means that you only need to dose every 3 or 4 days.... orally! ;)

drugs that are not water soluble can still be absorbed nasally...Heroin #3 (Diacteylmorphine freebase) for example....Benzos are decentley lipid soluble from what I recall, the nasal mucous membranes should be able to absorb it....They absorb well through the sublingual route, so why not nasal?

so why not nasal?

IMO it is just a waste, it just gets stuck in snot / orifices, the BA is perfectly high when taken orally and there is no advantage aside from a more rapid onset. I don't want to keep trotting out a Bluelight cliché, but if you want to take advantage of mucous membranes then you might as well plug them. I understand the above posters desire to snort and as far as I am concerned its horses for courses but I would rather swally them, wait 30 minutes for effect and get maximum bang for buck.

There really is no point to snorting, You would do better plugging for a nice feeling. Besides that, utfse. Look at the benzo mega thread. I say plug or under your tongue.