Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Modern day opium/heroin dens

Hotncold

Greenlighter
I recently learned that there used to be opium dens in Aus which really suprised me. It got me thinking and wondering if anyone here has anyone every come across something that would be like a modern day opium den?

I’ve been places in areas that are infamous for heroin, but have never come across a location which had a large amount of people all doing heroin. The closest thing I’ve experienced is a room with like 4 other people and needles everywhere. But I think that was more like a dealers temporary location where most people score and then leave.

I recently learned that there used to be opium dens in Aus which really suprised me. It got me thinking and wondering if anyone here has anyone every come across something that would be like a modern day opium den?

I’ve been places in areas that are infamous for heroin, but have never come across a location which had a large amount of people all doing heroin. The closest thing I’ve experienced is a room with like 4 other people and needles everywhere. But I think that was more like a dealers temporary location where most people score and then leave.
Not since the 80’s in NYC i havent visited something like that it was a shooting gallery $1 to get in and another dollar if you wanted to use house works (needle), im sure theres still around but not sure

Trap houses exist, but they're also exaggerated for the most part. Finding some house that has a dozen people either selling or getting high in the corner is rare, but they do exist. They typically only occur in large cities.

I've been to plenty of houses where the owners/residents sold drugs and they would let you do the drugs in one of the rooms after buying... but they would never allow more than 1-2 people over at a time for obvious reasons.