• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Modafinil & Tolerance to MDMA

MrPorter

Bluelighter
I've been taking modafinil 3 times a week for the past 3 weeks and will continue to do so for 2 more. A week after that I want to drop (first time in nearly 2 years, tolerance break after frying myself). Am I likely to have built up a tolerance to stims such as MDMA by using excessive modafinil and caffeine?
Has anyone had experience of the two?

Ta

E: Wiki says it's an atypical DRI IC50 of 4 micM. It might also be a D2 partial agonist but evidence is poor.

Last edited:
I take adderall regularly which will likely have more of a cross tolerance than modafinil. I've noticed that my rolls are a little milder and less energetic if I've been taking the adderall regularly but not an incredible reduction. That's my experience

It's hard to know, but since you haven't used MDMA for a while I wouldn't be too worried about it.

Given that modafinil (and certainly caffeine) work in a completely different manner to MDMA, then I can't imagine any negligible cross tolerance.

I don't believe that this would create a cross tolerance. Edit: Please do not spam our forum - Tranced.

Last edited by a moderator: