• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Modafinil- but take Etizolam for anxiety

Weavertree

Greenlighter
I have searched and searched the net to no avail. Please help? With some insight ?

Modafinil newbie/ take Etizolam for anxiety
I ordered quite a bit of modafinil awhile back but have yet to try it. I really think it would help and benefit me but in afraid to "mix" with Etizolam

Would rhis be ok? Obviously I wouldn't take them at the same time. But the same day.

I also take 6-9 g of plain leaf Kratom a day for anxiety issues

I know I'm a newbie , so please have it in hour heart to help me out (-: I just want something To work and i am very excited about the modafinil but trying to be responsible

Thanks again

Weaver

Hi, Great to have you with us! I took Modafinil a long time ago, 5 years + for adhd before getting hooked on opiates.

We actually have some research on the site about this drug. Use the search engine and see what you find. Even though a stimulant its MOA isn't that same as traditional stims. I am going to move your thread to BDD for some support and more experience.

Best,
Smoky :)

Modafinil shouldn't give you anxiety. You might feel a little "speedy" if you've never taken it before and take a relatively high dose for your tolerance (innate tolerance for this drug varies hugely), but it shouldn't be unpleasant. If you do feel bad, etizolam or any benzo should help cancel out the effects, much like for any stimulant. If you're left with insomnia in the evening, zolpidem or Seroquel should allow you to get to sleep easily enough.