• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

mmmm cheese....how good is cheese (The Australian Cheese Appreciation Thread!)

i love cheese…i think it’s just a obvious food when you a kid, i remember being 8 and being bribe by my mother with kraft singles :)… as you grow up, i think it turns into a comfort food (or at least, it has with me).

other cheese related memories –
+since my family doesn’t really celebrate christmas and ive been a vegetarian since i was 14, my christmas meal has always been melted cheese sandwiches with creamy tomato soup…i’ve been doing it for a while now, it’s comforting i even have a routine; i make it myself, all the while talking with my family in the kitchen and then i escape off into the family room (ironic, i know) and i watch charlie brown’s christmas special…

+really good plain cheese pizza or mac n cheese reminds me of coming home from primary school for my afternoon tea…i use to get bullied, so i couldn’t wait to get out of there, it was a nice surprise….

+traditional cheesecake always reminds me of my birthday because my family now understand it’s my favorite desert without me having to tell them…

Beech - I am not SLM ;)

Cheese burger is in my top 5 becauses as I stated in my post I love plastic cheese!!! Sometimes you just want overprocessed crap!

There is nothing better than a cheeseburger when you're hung.

This by no means detracts from my love of premium cheese though :p

It's like liking Britney Spears and the Beastie Boys, you like both, but you can recognise you like one because it's crappy and catchy, and the other because it's quality :)

^^^^Marry Poppins - SLM...all the same to me. You BLer's all look the same to me (even though I never seen u guys).

I had double cheese and tomato toasted sandwiches for lunch today. Oh so good. Nothing better.
Recipe: 2 slices of bread, sliced tomato, 2.5 slices of cheese. Combine all ingredients in appropriate manner and put in toastie press.
Complex I know.

Beech out

I was making cheese on savoy's tonight, and I was really looking forward to them (cracker barrel the red one if you were interested)
Anyway I was chopping up my cheese and I saw this brown thing on the knife, and I was like "dude this isn't right" Then I looked in the sink and realized the knife had had dog food on it, the wet meat stuff in a tin. And I got this all over my cheese and ruined my snack.

So now I can't eat chease for a while, it makes me think I'm eating dog food.

beech = cool ;)

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT! I hope you forgot to write in that you put butter on the outsides of the bread?????

Very important component of the toasted sandwich I feel!!!!!

:)

I might have one now :)

no no no i most certainly didn't forget the butter stage. I dont do butter. I also dont do salt or most other condaments. I like to try and keep my food a little bit healthy. I'm not a big fan of coronary heart disease.

Beech out

PS Mary Poppins = cool :D ;)

I don't put butter on the inside of my toasted cheese sandwiches but I sure as hell butter the outside...

One of my favourite snacks: toasted cheese and tinned spaghetti sandwiches! Oh so gooey and good. The spaghetti gets all crusty and tomato-ey on the edges and the cheese all melts into it... *garrrrrr* (Homer drool)

Marge: "Homer, have you been sitting up all night eating cheese?"

Homer: "I think I'm blind!"

=D

^ Another quality post by SLM

I <3 cheese

Devondale Mild is my stock standard cheese for all occasions. Love that shit

I had a double cheese pizza tonight, thats all...
it made me bloated... but I still love you cheese :)

I honestly believe that aged cheeses are the spawn of satan.

A good cheese needs be soft and not need excessive fermentation to provide it with a delightful taste.

Don't make me go and drunkenly start a 'Soft Cheese Appreciation Thread'!

okay, don't murder me or anything. I'm not the biggest cheese fan. Spreadable chesse is the best though.

I agree with MoeBro regarding low fat "cheese". No fun at all. Real cheese, however, rocks my world. Last night I sat down with a packet of water crackers and a wedge of camembert and ate all the cheese <3

I was walking through collingwood last night with a pack of Jatz and had nothing to put on em so when i saw a homeless guy sleeping in the street i just scrapped a bit cheese out of his beard and off his chin. Was a pretty good vintage. I'd say it was well matured and aged about 6-8 years. mmmmm yummmy

Beech out

Hey everyone.

we should all pool together our cheese money .. then try get a bulk discount on some premium quality imported cheeses :)