• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Mixing suboxone With Xanax

Jazzandhope

Greenlighter
Hi, I got 4 8 mg subs. I like them for recreational use. ( mainly because I trust no street drugs at all, subs are in the package) I take Xanax daily for years. I took only .7.5 mg of xanax today, not even 1 mg. Is it safe to take about 3-4 mg of sub? Since I haven't used subs, or opiates in a long time ( years) I get a good nod off subs. I did nod off about one month ago on 3 mg of sub. But I don't want to nod off into eternity. I'm 220, low tolerance on opiates, everyday Xanax but never more than 1.5.

Is it better to wait till tomorrow? Thanks, blue light. I doubt it's a dangerous combo at the doses but I must ask opinions.

I think 3 to 4 mg is too high of a dose for someone completely clean off opioids even without Xanax.

I wouldn’t go into any opioid high looking to catch a nod the sweet spot is before that and that’s where you start to play with fire.

Opioids just aren’t that impressive most of the time in terms of “something happening” of feeling something and compensating for that by trying to catch a nod is where mistakes get made.

I would dose 1.5 mg and not be on Xanax

I think 3 to 4 mg is too high of a dose for someone completely clean off opioids even without Xanax.

I wouldn’t go into any opioid high looking to catch a nod the sweet spot is before that and that’s where you start to play with fire.

Opioids just aren’t that impressive most of the time in terms of “something happening” of feeling something and compensating for that by trying to catch a nod is where mistakes get made.

I would dose 1.5 mg and not be on Xanax
Thanks. So probably wait until tomorrow? I was shocked at last month's nod, that's why I posted. I remember easily doing 8 mgs w/o any issues. But that was in active opiate use years back.

Ah this sucks!

I thought suboxone was safe! Until the dude who sold it to me said his Dr gave him Narcan too. 😆