• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Mixing Pregabalin with Alprazolam and Citirizine ?

Reefymapuppsett

Greenlighter
Hi,

I'm more interested if anyone has experience in mixing these drugs together.

By itself Pregabalin doesn't give me any high or drowsiness as reported by other people. The first day I took Lyrica I had 50mg and felt slightly drowsy, but after that nothing at all. But it is doing a damn good job of inhibiting my nerve pains in chest, back and limbs. However it only started alleviating the pains when I upped the dosage to about 700mg a day, but still no drowsiness or impairment.

When I take both Lyrica and Alprazolam, I noticed the Lyrica does seem to intensify the effects of Alprazolam or vice-versa.

I also take Citirizine for hives that are either heat, anxiety induced or both. So I've been taking all three for a few weeks now.

The strange part is, I have formed a really weird eating habit, where I eat nothing all day, but then have a massive craving come later in the evening. Each evening I will consume disgusting amounts of food, And can't stop eating. I actually woke up in the middle of the night and ate a full bag of chips, numerous beverages, and many chocolate cookies. Since this habit, I have quite severe hives and itching. So I'm now wondering, is it the drug combo - the excessive eating and junk food, or both ?

Thanks for any advice.

I think you may simply be getting the massive hunger from the Lyrica. Hunger effects can sometimes come from that medicine alone.
There is a possibility of additive effects from the other medications which is a very big possibility with any medications, I really would say it is a coincidence.

Speed King, yeah I think I remember reading something about changes in appetite listed as a side effects for Lyrica. Kind of worried about these hives though- I'm getting them in places I never have before. Took a double dose of Citirizine just for good measure.

Going on a cleanse diet as of today to rule out one suspect of the hives. No more chocolate cookies for me :(

I noticed 300-450mg give me euphoria when I have no tolerance. But tolerance to the euphoric effects soon set in.

I combined pregabaline with alprazolam, temazepam and doxylamine. Alprazolam and temazepam made me feel more drunk and doxylamine made me drowsy and gave me CEV's with pregabalin.

I take Lyrica at prescribed doses of 150mg 3X daily and recreational doses from 300mg to 1.5 grams and have had no bad side effects whatsoever.

I noticed 300-450mg give me euphoria when I have no tolerance. But tolerance to the euphoric effects soon set in.

I combined pregabaline with alprazolam, temazepam and doxylamine. Alprazolam and temazepam made me feel more drunk and doxylamine made me drowsy and gave me CEV's with pregabalin.

Wish I had euphoria on them lol.